Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Imo SC excels at making crappy ladder systems

killerkiller Member Posts: 1,214
Ok. Yesterday I got a bunch of my brawlers up fast in trophy count on showdown leech variant. But now because of SCs inane matchmaking/p2w model I’m losing all my trophies playing multiplayer. Exhibit A:
97y50endkc3w.png

Now I feel like a detriment on any team I’m on as the average player has 3-5 more power levels then me. And as you can see here the opposing team has more then double the power ups then mine. So if I play multiplayer I’m mostly a handicap to my team.

I don’t get why SC incapable of monetizing a game that just has an even playing field.

I don’t understand how one can reasonably be expected to do well with this system unless you drop money. How is the above match even reasonable? I don’t really see a strategy to combat this.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• killerkiller Member Posts: 1,214
    edited January 9
    Just to add ammo... this is the worst I’ve seen yet. How is this not stupid? Can someone tell me how to earn trophies when the other team has TRIPLE the power of yours? Seriously, I need advice.
    l6f2l7z569nu.png

Edit- just reviewd log- I have won 8 out of 23 matches. Out of those 23’ 1 was even in terms of power levels. The other 22 were uneven with the worst being the one above. So its a slow cup bleed to play as 95% of the battles are uneven in terms of power levels...quite a few were double ours. Again... if anyone can tell me what I’m doing wrong. It seems to me If you level up in a single player mode then you become a handicap in multiplayer.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    I kind of wish some days that there was an upvote downvote system in the team gamemodes of both games where you could rate them based on their performance. Then match people based on their score.

But, there is the issue of players maybe trying something new out, and people aren't usually good with new things immediately, or people downvoting things they hate (a certain deck or character) so there's drawbacks.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
    I genuinely don’t feel I am bad with the characters. The issue is I was able to get bo and piper to about 180 trophies as a power 1 and 2 respectively in showdown. But now playing multiplayer most players seem to have 4-6 power level in this cuprange. Leading to all uneven matches. I really don’t kniw hiw to progress because I’m not good enough to win when the entire opposing team has an enormous power level advantage. Even if I’m playing well it doesn’t seem to be enough to overcome health and firepower advantages. I’m like a fly they can practically ignore.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Again, this is emblematic of everything that is wrong with supercell. Not only does one team have nearly double the levelups, by creating star powers they also have additional powers. So, give one team more firepower, more health and additional powers. Guess which team wins? SC goes out of their way to make unfair battles.

dgfccurhdj3n.png
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    This is why I give Supercell zero dollars. I don’t see why people support this system.
    bs9psbk3z1tj.png
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 354
    killer wrote: »
    This is why I give Supercell zero dollars. I don’t see why people support this system.
    bs9psbk3z1tj.png

I see nothing Wrong with this image.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
    killer wrote: »
    bs9psbk3z1tj.png

I see nothing Wrong with this image.

I think the whole pay to win that supercell relies on ruins the whole game by insuring that battles are not fair. The majority of battles are less a factor of skill then unfair balances.

I saw it nicely demonstrated by chief pat the other day. He opened up a new card and immediately gemmed it up to lvl7. So his first battle was he as a lvl7 vs a showdown of all level 1 players. Now while he is good and would have done well regardless, the vast majority of players really don’t stand a chance against someone with a 6 lvl up advantage. He could one shot some opponents where they would have to hit him a multitude of times. To anyone interested in fair and/or balanced matches the system is horrible.

Certainly big spenders will have no issue with it. Why would they? its putting them at an advantage in so many situations. but it certainly makes the game just frustrating for others. Not being able to advance your players because every battle is against a field with a starting advantage... sorry, its just not all that much fun.

I notice in showdown the higher placed players tend, on average, to have higher leveled up brawlers. Meaning its less a factor of skill then levels. This is quite often the case with clash ladder games as well.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    I don’t get how anyone thinks this is fair. Anyone betting would put their money on the two with two maxxed characters. This is just dumb. This is not two equal teams.
    vhwykd1p8ka1.png
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    We should have a contest to see who is in the most P2W battle, this may be thnworst I’ve seen of late... an 11 combined power up difference. Again... I spend money on games. I advocate not spending on SC games so long as they continue this crap. Pay to win is a terrible gaming model. (Its a great business model because bad players love it and there are more bad players then good). Anyone interested in good fair games, vote with your dollars. Spend money on games that are fair.

Anyhow, post the most P2W games you see here. Can you beat 11 level up advantage?
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    I wish more people would oppose this really stupid p2w system, join me in not paying supercell until they make their games with an even playing field.

Does anyone look at these teams and know beforehand who wins? Its bad enough having 8 power level differeces between the two tesms... but Does it really make sense to have a lvl9 on one team and a lvl1 on the other? It is basically 2 players against 3. The outcome is predetermined.
    xaf7sg5delao.png

vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks: