Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

The true reason why teaming is bad

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,037
kq08efpjni67.png
Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
y550ls9wbwod.png
I like underused stuff...
MasterCalSamirMishraspicyferrell34

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    Maybe they could make it where players caught teaming are "disoriented" in their next match.... Maybe the screen shakes or they can't auto-fire :crsmirk:
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 354
    Nah just Steal their Cookies from them and they sure be Loyal.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • killerkiller Member Posts: 1,214
    Could be my imagination but it seems that teaming is on the rise.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    killer wrote: »

You're probably right.

Me and a Darryl one match trapped this character in a corner and ended up killing him. Then he starts spinning and I'm like, "Heck no, I ain't teaming" so I just let him go his separate way
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 354
    MasterCal wrote: »
    killer wrote: »

You're probably right.

Me and a Darryl one match trapped this character in a corner and ended up killing him. Then he starts spinning and I'm like, "Heck no, I ain't teaming" so I just let him go his separate way

This is what I do exactly to avoid Intentional Teaming. I don't want to 2v1 against someone because it's Just bad and you know ppl will later feel bad that this happened. I kind of agree with them that 'yeah sure We're good, we're good, I won't Interfere with you should we ever meet in future'. And then go other way so that it should not look like we're teaming.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra