Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Brawl stars is Hosting an AMA on the reddit. Go ask them anything you would like to know!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
edited March 7 in Brawl Stars
https://www.reddit.com/r/Brawlstars/comments/ayakf9/ama_brawl_stars_dev_team_here_to_answer_all_your/

They'll be answering questions during their Worktime! Hopefully some sneak peeks and extra Info!

Relevant answers:
Q: Can you guys do something about coins? I have a ton and they are worthless when you have no more brawlers to max out or when you need to wait to unlock one.

A: Yes, we are thinking about some solutions and already have a few ideas. There is some other pre-requisites we have to take care of before and it is not our highest priority. Currently about 1-2% of our players are in this situation - myself included. ;)
Q: Now that we are global, how often are you guys hoping to pump out new brawlers?

A:
  • December/January: Leon
  • February: Gene
  • March: Carl
  • April: ... ?

New Brawlers keep the game fresh and exciting. We are quite happy with the current cadence - but I wouldn't go so far to say it's a "rule" that we will have new Brawlers every month. Sometimes it will make more sense to introduce other new features to the game.
TL;DR: In 2019 you can expect quite a few new Brawlers.
Q: Will Tara ever get a remodel?

A: Yes. :)
The following Brawlers still require polish/reworks, in no specific order (but yes, Bo is a high priority).
  • Bo
  • Crow
  • Darryl (base)
  • El Primo
  • Pam
  • Piper
  • Tara
Frank, Jessie and Penny also will see minor improvements.
Q: Is there interest in bring activities or events that promote club teammwork like the clan wars in Clash Royale into Brawl Stars?

A: Interest - Definitely! Though we don't have a solid idea nailed down yet. We've brainstormed this a lot, but would love to hear ideas from you guys.
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
Tagged:

Comments