Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

I know it’s a meme, but it’s also a brawlstars fanart right? :/

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,034
g3irio6gsjmv.png
Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
y550ls9wbwod.png
I like underused stuff...
brainiacboySamirMishraMasterCal

Comments

• SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
    LOVED YOUR FREAKING DOODLE!! best brawl stars Themed Meme version ever!!<3<3
    JcttehTheWise
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
    I have a suggestion for a Similar Meme to this! Can you make it?:)

It'll be Tara in the table speaking nothing (...) At the Desk On the left and middle Carl and Darryl Will also remain silent. On the right put a Brawler (maybe colt or brock) saying "Uh can we speak something/can we talk now??"

And then tara Kicks out that third guy XDXDXD
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,034
    I have a suggestion for a Similar Meme to this! Can you make it?:)

It'll be Tara in the table speaking nothing (...) At the Desk On the left and middle Carl and Darryl Will also remain silent. On the right put a Brawler (maybe colt or brock) saying "Uh can we speak something/can we talk now??"

And then tara Kicks out that third guy XDXDXD

Actually, I already though on doing something like that. The thing is, I have plenty of ideas but all of them are using this same meme template, so I’m trying to come up with something different before posting the same meme style again. Maybe another “The true reason why” comic? :thinking:
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    edited April 12
    YOU MADE IT TO THE COACH CORY'S VIDEO!! AND HE Rated your Meme 10/10!! He never rated any meme 10/10. Gg!!xd

V30GAmy.png
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,034
    YOU MADE IT TO THE COACH CORY'S VIDEO!! AND HE Rated your Meme 10/10!! He never rated any meme 10/10. Gg!!xd

Already saw it :3

Btw here's a fact: this is not the first time I made it into a meme review video; I also appeared in #7, with the how bull/el primo see gems
    y550ls9wbwod.png