Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

April Update Inbound! ROSA, new skins, Balance changes, bug fixes and more!!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
edited April 15 in Brawl Stars
Hey Brawlers,

The Update has arrived!

gb05v5w.jpg
New Rare Brawler - Rosa (Coming soon!)

Main attack - Hands of Stone: Flurry of punches

Super - Strong Stuff: Rosa creates a tough second skin of vines, preventing 80% of incoming damage for 6 seconds

Star Power - Plant Life: Rosa regains health while inside bushes

New Skins! (Coming soon!)

Bunny Penny

Shiba Nita

New Maps & Dynamic Map Element!

Gem Grab: Minecart Madness
Carts travel on the railroads on certain intervals
Carts block shots, deal damage and push back Brawlers when hit

Showdown: Flying Fantasies(with Launch Pads!), Royal Runway

Brawl Ball: Center Stage

Siege: Junk Park, Sparring Match, Straight Shot, Assembly Attack

Boss Fight: Danger Zone

Showdown
Meteors now target grouped players with better logic and the Meteor explosion radius is bigger
Healing mushrooms and Energy Drinks are now more likely to spawn farther from grouped players

Siege

Bolts spawn a little bit closer to the middle

Frank's stun only works for a split second on the IKE

IKE no longer creates area damage with its projectile.

IKE projectile now homes to the target (but not against flying units)
Other

Quality of life changes

-> UI - Some homescreen Buttons Moved into Menu

-> Brawl TV - Watch high-level gameplay live!

-> Training Cave - Preview and test new brawlers! Available from the Brawler info screen

-> Localization - Added Polish and Hebrew languages

-> Name Change for Gems - First is free! Then 60, 90, 120, 150 Gems for each consecutive change

-> Golden Week event(Coming soon) - New Menu background and music

-> Matchmaking Improvements - Slightly more difficult matchmaking for teams

-> Support for color tags removed (color codes can be removed with one free name change) Players have an option to pick a color from their profile screen.

-> Tutorial improvements

-> Improved poor connection symbol display during battle

-> Increased Super button’s tappable area

-> Spawn the second Gem in Gem Grab later

-> Shows Star Icon under Pets if they are affected by Star Power.

Character Sounds & Visuals!

Bo - In-game model rework, New Effects and Projectiles

Carl - Audio Voice Overs

Leon - New attack projectile

Little Helper Penny - New Effects and Projectiles

Boombox Brock - New animation

Spike - Effects polished

Primo - New main attack effect

Golden Barley - New projectile

Bug Fixes

-> Robo Rumble: Fixed an issue in Robo Rumble where the enraged melee robots were not hitting the safe

-> Brawl Ball: Fixed an issue that caused Ball to bounce from walls that were destroyed while the ball was moving after a kick

-> Brawl Ball: Own goal is attributed to the last player from the opposing team to touch the ball

-> Brawl Ball: When Penny's Star Powered Mortar explodes after a goal it no longer shoots out cannon balls

-> Fixed an issue that prevented spectating while ready in a game room

-> Fixed double rank up token reward not being visualized correctly in the battle end screen

-> Fixed an issue that caused a player to be unable to reject/accept Game Room join requests

-> Fixed an issue that caused online time for new Club members to be shown as "< 1 month ago>"

-> Fixed an issue that caused Club member statuses to not update instantly

-> Matchmaking hints are no longer displayed for unreleased Brawlers
Season end trophy decay handling improved

-> Fixed a bug where you could end up having the super button stuck down if you shot your super the exact same time when you got hit by a pushback

-> Pet spawning will occur even if the Brawler dies while activating Super
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra

Comments

• SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
    edited April 15
    [Balance Changes and character Bug fixes [/b]

Character Balance & Bug Fixes

Crow

Increased main attack damage from 280 to 300

Increased super damage from 280 to 300

Increased poison damage per second from 70 to 75

Carl

Increased boomerang speed by 25%

Increased Super duration from 2.5 sec to 3.0 sec

Stuns, pushbacks and pulls now interrupt Carl's Super ability

Fixed a bug causing Carl to not reload when the boomerang returned

Carl no longer has a reload animation when he spawns

Carl's Pickaxe now returns even if Carl dies when the Pickaxe is flying towards the target

Darryl

Increased health from 4000 to 4200

Shelly

Increased main attack range from 7.33 tiles to 7.67 tiles

Increased main attack projectile speed by 5%

Piper

Increased the number of Bombs dropped from Super from 3 to 4

Increased Super Bomb damage from 800 to 900

Bombs now spread on a little bit larger area (+10% diameter)

Gene

Fixed a bug that allowed Gene to pull the Robot boss so that it got stuck in Boss Fight

Fixed a bug that caused Gene’s pull to stick enemies inside walls when pulling close to an indestructible wall

Fixed a bug that didn't allow Gene to pull enemies with his Magic Hand while being poisoned by a lvl 10 Crow

When a pulled enemy dies during the pull the hand no longer destroys the environment

When Gene is pulling a target with his Magic Hand the target cannot be pulled by another Gene

Quickfire now takes into account the added range from the projectile splitting

Pam

Decreased main attack damage from 260 to 240

Decreased health from 4400 to 4300

When Nita and her Bear and Pam attack Pam’s Healing Stations they now receive the star power healing effect

Leon

Decreased Super Invisibility time from 8.0 sec to 7.0 sec

Spike

Quickfire now takes into account the added range from the projectile splitting

Poco

Increased Super healing from 1840 to 2100

That's it!!
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    The first time I saw the new Bo I was like “meh, nothing too espectacular”, but after trying it, I love Bo more than I used to.

Also love Carl nerdy VA, but I’d prefered VA for Tara, Darryl or Leon

Maybe I should make a meme about that... :thinking:
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    Overall I like the update. I don't really see the need for the Shelly or Poco buffs, but I can agree with the other changes/improvements.

I hope Rosa has lower damage or longer reload time otherwise she's gonna be OP.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
    The first time I saw the new Bo I was like “meh, nothing too espectacular”, but after trying it, I love Bo more than I used to.

Also love Carl nerdy VA, but I’d prefered VA for Tara, Darryl or Leon

Maybe I should make a meme about that... :thinking:

Everyone is already making jokes about Tara not getting VO before carl. You shall do one XD XD XD

And yes BO remodel looks Nice but his attacks just make it spectacular.

Eagerly waiting for the new skins to try out in training cave and golden week game mode.
    V30GAmy.png
    MasterCal wrote: »
    Overall I like the update. I don't really see the need for the Shelly or Poco buffs, but I can agree with the other changes/improvements.

Poco to me was a bit underwhelming in terms of Support gameplay and his heal does only like 1/3 heal to a brawler. And in showdown it was ineffective. I think the little buff will help him. And shelly Buff is Justifying because of Lower usage rate (i assume) and that because of teamers Shellies would most likely finish below Rank 5. Her attack shells always felt slower to me and she needed strength to fight against teamers and "Bulls"
    JcttehTheWise
    V30GAmy.png
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    MasterCal wrote: »

Poco to me was a bit underwhelming in terms of Support gameplay and his heal does only like 1/3 heal to a brawler. And in showdown it was ineffective. I think the little buff will help him. And shelly Buff is Justifying because of Lower usage rate (i assume) and that because of teamers Shellies would most likely finish below Rank 5. Her attack shells always felt slower to me and she needed strength to fight against teamers and "Bulls"

I wouldn't call 2000+ healing 1/3, it's around half for most brawlers. Idk, I just really hate when Poco gets his super off and I'm right about to kill him. I found him very effective as a support brawler, and just the Pam nerf would've sufficed if Poco was underwhelming (which IMO he was not).

As a Bull user, she already outranged him before the buff and it's annoying to be outranged and she runs away... I'm usually killed by a Shelly.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3