Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

GO BATTLE NOW !!

UltimateDragonUltimateDragon Member Posts: 5
edited April 28 in Tournaments & Events
Climbing trophy is very easy now !
If you win, you got regular plus trophy and when you lose, you just lost less trophy. When you got a new league, you get chest booster 2x for 1d . it makes you open your chest even faster than before and gives you more chance to get a new card, money, etc
@JcttehTheWise

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,287
    Climbing trophy is very easy now !
    If you win, you got regular plus trophy and when you lose, you just lost less trophy. When you got a new league, you get chest booster 2x for 1d . it makes you open your chest even faster than before and gives you more chance to get a new card, money, etc
    @JcttehTheWise

As somebody who does not play in 1v1... like at all, I do not really care, since the rules of the Extreme Challenge do not allow me to get trophies. But other Extreme Challenges see to benefit a lot.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest