Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Maintenance - rosa balance changes.

SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
Maintenance inbound! Here's what's happening

->Rosa balance changes:
- Super Shield damage reduction from 80% to 70%
- Super Shield duration from 6 seconds to 4 seconds
- Fixed a bug with Enemy Rosa's shield effect not being displayed correctly https://t.co/ifwROzqb5x

By brawl stars on twitter.
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
Tagged:

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    I apreciate the super duration nerf, but IMO she’ll remain OP while she can still charge her super while using it, because she’ll be able to chain supers
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
    No please No more nerfs. She's not as OP as you see. Listen, she's just been into the game and I can see why she's so strong. People will take time to learn to counter and defend against her, and then eventually she'll get somewhere the position of where shotgunners stand, or perhaps not. As a showdown player Her super is the absolute stopper to Teaming.

When she launched I kinda thought she's balanced but very strong, Yeah that sounds crazy from me but if she also remained that OP she could have some bit of tone down, which she did.

Now that she got the nerf we shall wait and see where she settles down in Meta. I think this brawler is such a gem addition to add more fun gameplay and threat to solo showdown Teaming.
    /Opinion
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    After playing some gams, it seems like the super duration nerf really put rosa in a more balanced state.
    She may be a good antiteamer brawler, but when Rosa teams with others... that’s a pain
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
    Seriously that's even more pain than Leon but what else we can do. Those players who are hardcore dedicated teamers would team regardless of their brawler. XD
    V30GAmy.png
  • killerkiller Member Posts: 1,214
    I still find rosa Op. I have her and shes still lvl1 but she holds up fine against other cards 2-3 lvls hugher (and I’m pretty average a player)
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    killer wrote: »
    I still find rosa Op. I have her and shes still lvl1 but she holds up fine against other cards 2-3 lvls hugher (and I’m pretty average a player)

I know. It's annoying that she's not only tipping the scales for her team but is getting star player at 3-5 levels below
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3