Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Upcoming balance changes and bug fixes!!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
Balance Changes! Not sure if these will be live with the update

Rosa

● Decreased Super duration from 4.0 sec to 3.0 sec

● Decreased Star power healing from 300 per sec to 200 per sec

● Needs now 10 hits instead of 9 to fully charge up Super

● Main attack effect now better matches the area where damage is dealt

Frank

● Frank's Super now again stuns the Siege base for the full duration

Carl

● Carl can now pre-aim his main attack while using Super

● Carl now has a much shorter cooldown for the main attack (can use the main attack more rapidly when the Pickaxe returns after a wall hit)

Bug Fixes

● Fixed multiple UI issues

● Fixed a bug that gave access to locked skins in the Training Cave

● Fixed an issue with character health bars being displayed incorrectly after being revealed from stealth

● Fixed issues related to player status display in teams

● Fixed partially underwater launch pads on Showdown map Flying Fantasies

By coach cory
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    I mean, Rosa nerf, yay, but… Carl buff???!!! That just ruins everything. Meta will remain awful, maybe a bit better tan the current one, but still horrible.

It also pisses me off because I personally loved Carl before he got the attack speed buff, because his skill cap was above average, since you couldn't just aim to the enemy brawler as the rest, you were obligated to use wall bounce to your advantage, resulting on really cool plays. After the buff, I rarelly see a Carl taking advantage of this ability, just aiming as any other brawler because his current attack speed (with star power) is absurdly fast.
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...