Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

SUMMER UPDATE PATCH NOTES!!

SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
edited June 26 in Brawl Stars
The Update has arrived!
N4BvLUg.png

New Brawler - Tick

Available in the Trophy Road for 4000 Trophies

- Main attack: Minimines

Tick's main attack launches three mines that detonate on contact with an enemy or after a short delay

- Super Attack: Headfirst

Tick launches his head as a homing projectile that damages enemies in an area. The head can be destroyed before it reaches the target.

- Star Power: Well Oiled

Tick's self-regeneration starts 2 seconds earlier

Star Powers
(On demand biggest Community Requested feature after star shop!)

Full list of secondary star powers on the other thread here -> https://i.imgur.com/N4BvLUg.png

Summer of Robots event (Coming soon)

•New Main Menu Background
•New Main Menu Music
•Mecha Skins
•Beach Environment (Brawl Ball, Heist and, Bounty)

New Skins (coming soon!)

•Mecha Bo
•Mecha Crow
•Robo Mike
•Robo Spike
•Tara remodel

Star Points

Star Points are a new currency which you can use for exclusive items such as Star Skins (more items will come in the future). You get Star Points when you rank up your Brawler to ranks 10, 15 and 20 and at the end of every season (trophies that are lost are now converted to Star Points). Star Points will be given retroactively if you have already ranked up a Brawler

-> Trophy decay at the end of the season is now converted into Star Points (1 removed Trophy = 1 Star Point)

-> Star Points are also rewarded when achieving rank ups on Brawlers
•Rank 10 = 100 Star Points
•Rank 15 = 200 Star Points
•Rank 20 = 300 Star Points

Star Skins - Exclusive Star Skins available for purchase with Star Points

•Gold Mecha Crow - 50,000 Star Points
•Night Mecha Crow - 10,000 Star Points
•Gold Mecha Bo - 50,000 Star Points
•Light Mecha Bo - 10,000 Star Points
•Linebacker Bull - 2500 Star Points
•Outlaw Colt - 500 Star Points

New Community Maps (and Map changes)

Gem Grab

Added: Acute Angle (new), Snake Cavern (new)
Removed: Stone Fort, Flooded Mine, Deep Siege

Heist

Added: Sandy Gems (new), Beachcombers (new), Hot Potato (aka Bone Tunnel)
Removed: Bridge Too Far, Twist and Shoot, Forks Out

Bounty

Added: Sunstroke (new), Burning Sands (new), Shooting Star, Canal Grande
Removed: Bull Pen, Excel, Hideout, Dry Season

Brawl Ball

Added: Beach Ball (new), Sunny Soccer (new)
Removed: Pinhole Punt, Sneaky Fields

Siege

Added: Mecha Match (new), Factory Rush (new)
Removed: Sparring Match, Bot Drop

Showdown

Added: Cavern Churn
Removed: Passage

Game Balance

-> Players can now gain trophies more easily up to 500 Trophies on each of the Brawlers. Progress after 700 Trophies on a Brawler is now a bit more difficult

-> Penny Star Power Last Blast: Decreased amount of bombs from 6 to 4

-> Season Rewards now give Star Points instead of Tokens. You need to have at least one Brawler above 500 Trophies to receive Star Points at the end of a Season.

Siege

Siege now lasts a maximum of 2m 30s like other timed game modes

Siege has been rebalanced for the shorter duration

Rewards are now also similar to the other game modes to reflect the similar match duration

Heist

->Increased Safe health from 40000 to 45000 (Heist games were shorter on average compared to other modes)

Other

New Voice overs for Tara, Tick, and Bibi

The shop has been completely revamped

All Skins are now only available for purchase through the Shop Offers. They are no longer available on the Brawler Menu screens

Star Point offers are added into the shop

Bug Fixes

•Bibi's Bat's face is back (iOS)

•Carl’s eyes animation is fixed

•Dynamike charges his Super if he hits 2 enemies with his Super again
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    The update is AMAAAAZING!!! Wayyy more content than I expected!

Btw I laughed so hard when I jumped into a full Tick match and everything was covered with mines xd
    SamirMishra
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Member Posts: 353
    edited June 26
    The update is AMAAAAZING!!! Wayyy more content than I expected!

Btw I laughed so hard when I jumped into a full Tick match and everything was covered with mines xd

It was a Walking ground of Mines OMG! I couldn't figure out how not to jump on those mines.
    Very sucks that we won't get season reward tokens anymore :(:( i guess we lost something to gain something

Also Beach Theme is the best theme ever!! It feels so fun and fresh! :Beachemoji:

Edit: Finished the formatting of post! As well as the other post! And linked it here :blush:
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Oh and yeah back to Clash royale but casually.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    I like the update so far. Skins are meh, but idc about skins anyway. I like the new star powers and the fact that people get to choose which one they want, which adds to the strategy part of the game.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    Now I dislike the siege change. Matches rarely take more than two waves to end, since the safe easily gets destroyed, even without a robot. Tbh I prefer the old one despite de huge trophy loss.
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...