Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Various ways to know if you stink

killerkiller Member Posts: 1,214
I’m back. Reddit just sucks too much. Gotta vent.

(1). My low level acct is at 5466. I have 4 lvl12 cards and 4 lvl 11s. You can get to 5500 without a single maxxed card. So if you have lvl13s here.... you suck. If you have a maxxed deck here (and like 1 in 3 players here are maxxed or one away)... you probably have rocks where your brain should be. You are in the running in the competition for worst players in the game.

(2) I cannot stress this enough... if you play ebarbs, you suck. I can’t think of a single time in 3 years where I saw a good ebarb player. Literally, not a single ebarb player who didn’t have 6-12 card lvl advantage. Don’t kid yourself... if you run an ebarb deck, you’re bad.

(3) similar to above... wizard. I think you occasionally might see an average player with wizard. But really an anomaly. I get it if you are lower arena and don’t have all the cards... but if you have wiz in arena 12+... you’re probably bad.

Regarding 2&3... I just checked top 20 decks on api... not a single ebarb or wizard to be seen. If you want to be good figure out why.

vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,280
    zsc0rcy8na6c.png

You can clearly see I reached 5000 with Level 10 Elite Barbarians. Can you still say that I suck?

The only thing that really sucks is the CR subrreddit. And for this, you cannot disagree.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • killerkiller Member Posts: 1,214
    Hey! Congratulations. You are definitely the exception to the rule. You don’t suck. But Even you have to admit 99.9% of ebarb users look like this

eiyjalqyxtvj.jpg

vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    I really cannot deny that those players do not exist, as on my way I DID face a couple of them.

I did not use too much skill to get that high. I mostly took advandage of my opponents' mistakes, either those that they do in battle (ignoring one of the attacking lanes) or mistakes that they do out of battle (like not bringing a strong spell at all)

It also combined 2 broken concepts of Cycle decks and Dual Lane pressure, something that the typical Ebarb player seems to overlook.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    You can’t say you didn’t use skill to get that high... taking advantage of your opponents mistakes is a key skill in the game. I think most ebarb players lack skills including the skills you are using. My theory is that the ease of overleveling robs them of skill building... when you are winning through just the might of your cards there’s not a need to develop other skills. I’ve often thought if the overlevelers would not allow themselves to level up cards unless the average player has higher cards then them they could become much better players. But so many take the easy way out and then end up sucking at the game.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • ShaggsShaggs Member Posts: 569
    Someone still getting destroyed by weak (E.Barb) players??? If they lack skill, how is it that you hate them soooo much??? Might want to rethink your position on who needs to work on skills....

Defending against E.Barbs isn't rocket science..... E.Barb players take advantage of people that over play their hand.... We are the Mohammed Ali players of the clash world.... Rope a Dope.... Get you feeling over confident by baiting you into a fight then hit you hard when your guard is down.
    Type your comment
    Shaggs wrote: »
    Someone still getting destroyed by weak (E.Barb) players??? If they lack skill, how is it that you hate them soooo much??? Might want to rethink your position on who needs to work on skills....

Defending against E.Barbs isn't rocket science..... E.Barb players take advantage of people that over play their hand.... We are the Mohammed Ali players of the clash world.... Rope a Dope.... Get you feeling over confident by baiting you into a fight then hit you hard when your guard is down.

Shaggs... I know you’re smart yet you always play obtuse for some reason. I don’t have problems with ebarb players unless they have massive overleveled cards compared to mine. And thats clear to anyone who has read my posts about such things. And honestly, your portrayal of ebarb players is comical. Better description- they spam their maxxed decks with nary a though hoping the fact that their opponents can’t do anything since their cards are all 1-3 levels lower.

If I was losing to ebarb players with evenly matched card levels then I would agree I needed to work on my skills. But not only do I not lose to ebarb players with similar card levels... I pretty much never see them because they always have the most leveled up cards at any cuprange.

vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Good E.Barb players use more skill than they are given credit for because it does look like a simple spam mentality at times.

I believe players should focus on learning different play styles with the same deck and not focus on how they think their deck should be used.... but then again, my main philosophy is Counter/Push.... so I study other deck mechanics so I know how to defend against them.

Example....
    - My first move is to try and get a glimpse of what my opponent is playing with.... I drop a lone princess at the line as soon as I get in the game.... this allows me to see a card or two depending on how they react.
    - Depending on what I see, I may have to probe again... wait till my elixir is almost full and try again with a goblin gang.... see more cards and hope they use higher cost counters.
    - I will take an educated guess on what they are playing or I will react to what they play.... If the cycle of cards I do more damage to their tower than mine.... simple plan... I do the exact same thing over and over.... make them change card rotation, not me.
    - I only show my E.barbs later unless I am forced to use them against a Cycle hog on defense... I want to slowing gain elixir advantage without them knowing.... never committing to a push until I can use 8 elixir and they are less then 3 by my best guess.

I never want to over commit... I don't take risks.... If they haven't shown 2 cards... I slow play until they get frustrated and play them.... let them make a mistake and show their end game plan, not me.

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Member Posts: 784
    Just use deckbandit.com
    Shaggs... everyone laughs at ebarb players because, except for giorakis, they all just overlevel. That is the entirety of 99% of the players strategy. What you are saying above is, of course, good practice no matter what your deck. But if you still need 5-10 card level advantage, you stink. You can look up my alt deck I’ve been using above... look at every ebarb matchup and find me a single one that doesn’t have a ridiculous card level advantage. Show me the good ebarb player....
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    I don't think E.Barbs are "over leveled" at 12-13 range.... I think they are under leveled at the 9-10 range....

E.barbs are trash at tourney standard... that is why supercell said they are looking at ways to buff them....

E.Barbs are a unique card that requires them to be a certain level to be useful, but they can't level beyond this point.... they are expense and require an additional card played with them to actually work.... that is a 8-10 elixir combo... High risk move.

Because of this, E.Barbs are powerful at lower levels... but they become a heavy skill card after 5k trophies... 3 skeletons and a tower can kill them if played right... I personally love going against other E.barb players.... they are easy to stop and almost a guaranteed win for me....

The probably I see with people that don't like E.barbs is their play style..... they are one dimensional players and get mad if they are forced to change their strategy..... Clash is a rock, paper, scissors type of game..... If you are playing paper constantly and your opponent has scissors.... don't get mad if you refuse to switch to rock...
  • LobeliaLobelia Member Posts: 117
    I see. I am not good at this game, I didn't even have 4k back when I played, (not that I really care, honestly I didn't take it seriously, I was just there to have fun, which I unfortunately didn't have, so there was no point in playing). I remember I used wizard, and quite a few other noob cards, but I hadn't maxed a single card, but as I already said, I didn't have 4k and I was lvl 10. I used wizard because it was recommended to me by an actually good player, since I was a noob and didn't really know how to play and it went pretty well for me, and never really though of changing my deck. In this case, thank you for destroying any confidence I could have in playing.
    Man I love when @Shaggs and @killer are arguing. Nothing entertains me more that this arguement.
    kitsune42Lobelia
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

Type your comment
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    Man I love when @Shaggs and @killer are arguing. Nothing entertains me more that this arguement.

Glad I could help....
    Giorgakis
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Member Posts: 361
    in my trophy range I see E-Barb players nearly never. Only as I dropped while testing a new deck. But I am back at 6000. Climbing up from 5800. But I am worried that it still isn't a good deck.
    I never chose E-Barbs in draft challenges. It's an easy choice. But of course if you are outplayed or over extending E-Barb punishment is very hard. I cannot play that.
  • tboztboz Member Posts: 32
    E barbs or whatever else. This game is mostly played by boring copy paisters that wouldn’t know a good game if it took them out for dinner and fucked the shit out of them good and proper. Then the fuckheads take the rest of the fun out of it. This game use to be fun. Fucking humans ruin everything.