Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

The First 10 Forumers that come to mind.

GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,280
edited August 19 in Forum Talk
In the past there were a bunch of active forumers that were posting on the forum. Because of this, there were 2 discussion about the forumers that were the most preferable. Now after more than a year from the second part, the 3rd and possibly final one is here to honor all those forumers.

Note that this list is clearly my opinion. Others may prefer different forumers or have memories with forumers that are not in my list. So let's start.

1) Lost Paradise

He is clearly my favorite forumer and he has been for quite a while actually. I liked his posts, especially his Focus series. He was close to hit 1000 posts and he promised to make a special post (most likely a Brawl Stars one) but he never finished it. And it looks like he will never finish it. I feel like the gap between the other forumers is shortened from last year but he is still the top for me.

2) MathChamp

This member, who later became a moderator, had probably the best posts of all of them. Which was what caused him to be in the consideration for a moderator. As for me, I started making threads similar to his as a honor to him. To this day Math has been an exemplar for my life and he pulled that off better than anybody else in my life. Please pay respects to this guy

3) Master Cal

They say something small can cause significant events, commonly known as the butterfly effect. Originally I had not contact with this moderator but a single Infraction changed everything. It meant a lot more activity, a bunch of great posts from me and even sometimes I assisted a bit for certain actions like the creation of Forum Rule 21. Much like Math, Cal influenced me for a lot of things. Indeed the Infraction helped me more than harmed.

4) JcttehtheWise

Jctteh was probably one of the first forumers here that we had a contact. He was the one that created my awesome and impressive signature and actually improved it further. Unfortunately I never referred him for my signature but after that, the signature itself does that. I liked a lot of his drawings. His posts were more humorous compared to the previous forumers but I still liked them. If I was developing a game, I would freely hire him for the design and GFX stuff.

5) ferrell34

4th moderator in a row? Yeah I know but sorry I cannot leave this guy outside the top 5. Not as well known as the previous forumers, he left a huge impact for the forum especially after he became a moderator. He is pretty much a perfect hybrid between Math and Jctteh. He may not pull either quality or humour better than those champions but he overpowers anybody who tries to combine the two.

6) micsfyen

This forumer became more popular in the declining phase of tbe forumer which was when most of the old forumers left. He seems to really like Log Bait, while I had my ups and downs with the deck. Also it seemed that he got inspired from my PB0 idea and he perfected that much more effectively than the creator. Also he like finding certain stuff in game.

7) Vengeance

One of the biggest supporters in the Nine Titans polytheism. I have got multiple curses from him though, which I clearly deserved. The Nine Titans gave him quite a lot of power to attempt to curse me, who is the archpriest of the Nine Titans. Also he despises Hog Rider which is something that I can happily accept. Unfortumately he departed from here pretty mysteriously and I have no idea where he has gone.

8) Zygarde

A classic moferator, he had a wide appearance back in the day. The Bun the Muds logo caught the attention of the Nine Titans, granting him power. He was very strict but he also had humour especially in Discord. He eventually left with his life problems being the biggest offender for his departure. But he will be still remembered in our hearts.

9) TTtheT

TTtheT shared a lot of similarities with Vengeance. High post counts, Nine Titans supporters and worst of all sudden inactivity. I will not mention a lot for him since most of my memories with him are identical to Vengeance.

10) Carlson

Possibly the biggest hater of Elite Barbarians and Royal Giant, Carlson had quite the appearances here. He also had some notable features with his love for Undertale being the most noticeable, especially Sans and Megalovania. After a certain point, his appearances were a lot more sporadic but he did not seem to fully migrate from the forum.

Now time for some honorable mentions. These forumers left quite a taster for me over the years but nowhere near as much as the top 10 ones. There is no explanations here, just to keep it brief. Those forumers are:

OMGItsEthan
TheBlastoice
kitsune
TrainerWroyce
Shaggs
killer
PAZBoy
Vills Sky Terror
spicy
Pikasper
brainiacboy
dude2050
ChuckNK
and others

I feel like that is it. I will post a few more times before the closure so that is more of a memorial to these forumers. Honor them.
m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
JcttehTheWiseLobelia

Comments

• sx0941sx0941 Member Posts: 141
    Have left here for 6 months or so and decide to browse it today.It's sad to see that the forum is going to be closed.
    There should be someone writing about you(Giorgakis),but I think I am not qualified for this job.
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.
  • sx0941sx0941 Member Posts: 141
    I would like to say something about Samirmishra.It's probably he that keeps the Brawl Stars subforum alive
    Giorgakis
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.