Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Goodbye

brainiacboybrainiacboy Member Posts: 707
Its been a great time here. From 2018 to now, I've had lots of fun. There have been lots of memorable forumers, and I'm very sad to leave like this. I hope we meet again in life!
The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,287
    Another one bites the dust. Looks like I will be the last one standing.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Member Posts: 707
    no, i will remain here till the end!
    Giorgakis
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
  • CarlsonCarlson Member Posts: 1,063
    WE will remain here till the end, Comrades! Soviet Anthem starts playing
    Giorgakis

• kitsune42kitsune42 Member Posts: 361
    Tomorrow I will fly to Japan! On the holiday I am offline. I hope the forum continues 2 weeks more. I like to read and write a bit after I am back in September.
    My best wishes for all.
  • ZygardeZygarde Moderator Posts: 295
    edited September 1
    Came here to put a comment on moments before its demise... It's been a good time when I was active back here, had to go on a long term of inactivity after that... And it's just unfortunate how poorly SC treats its players. Deleting the original SC CR Sub-Forums was a horrible decision. And even after Community Royale was made, it was bound to fail sooner or later. I honestly didn't think it would come this far, but it somehow did! Kudos to all of the current Forum Staff for all that. And, there's just one thing I'd like to say:

"You get used to someone—start to like them, even—and they leave. In the end, everyone leaves.” - Rachel Ward

“But there's a beginning in an end, you know? It's true that you can't reclaim what you had, but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh.”
    ― Alexandra Bracken,
    j37luq7sz2x7.png
    Zygarde
    Community Royale Moderator
    Please message me or another moderator if you need any help
    #BunTheMuds