Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Thanks everyone

TheBlastoiseTheBlastoise Administrator Posts: 164
Seemed only fitting that I went ahead and made the very last post here.

It's been a very interesting journey, putting this thing up and watching the explosive growth at the beginning that eventually settled into your diehards that loved this place.

I regret not having all the time in the world to dedicate to it, but it did serve its purpose and I am forever grateful to the moderators that stepped up and were hands on from day one.

I hope that all of you that were here go on to do many great things in life. Between the official forums and this, we all got to see sides of people you just can't get out of a game with emotes.

Thank you again for everything.

And yes, I've trolled you with the last post as I've put the site in read-only mode now, which it may stay like this until such time as I take it down fully. :crsmirk: :trollface: Think of it as a temporary shrine.