Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

(Forum Game) Buy, sell, trash

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,758Member
This is a game taken by the Clash of Clans forum. However the original creator was banned so I created it again in the old Clash Royale forum. But with it close, it is time to start it here

In this game you have to provide 3 things and the next player has to choose which to buy, which to sell, and which to trash and provide 3 other things for the next player. Example

Player 1: Car, Train, Plane
Player 2: Buy Plane, sell Train, trash car. Barbarians, Archers, Giant
Player 3: Buy Giant, sell Barbarians, trash Archers...

These three things can be unrelated with each other

Since there are no things to sell etc, I will just provide 3
A Motorbike, a Helicopter and a Skateboard
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments