Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[Forum Game] Hurt and Heal

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,117Member
edited January 2018 in Forum Games
Another game copied from the original forums. In that game you have to hurt a card by 20 points and heal another by 10 points.
One change from the original one is that you will be able to split your hit to 2 targets and deal 10 points to each, similar to the attack of an Electro Wizard. You cannot split a Heal though.
At the start of every round, each card will have 100 points and when a card reaches 0, it cannot be revived, unless the round ends. The winner of that round must always be added in the next round. There is no limit to how many cards each round might have but you need at least 2 cards in one round (otherwise there would instantly be the winner).
You are not allowed to attack again for 10 minutes.
I start this round

Golem 110 (+10)
Miner 100
Hog Rider 100
Three Musketeers 100
X-Bow 80 (-20)
Barbarian Hut 100
Mega Knight 100
Rocket 100
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments