Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

YOUR TEAMMATE HAS LEFT THE MATCH

SubilacSubilac Posts: 1Member
Hello all, my first post here. Something that has been bothering me more than a 20 game losing streak. 7 straight 2vs2 matches today, the split second something goes south, YOUR TEAMMATE HAS LEFT THE MATCH!! Stick it out!! I do! At least try and not totally screw your teammate over! The second you do not train up and three crown, people just leave. I don't get it.
I wish the second your cry baby teammate leaves, someone would replace them.

Comments

• Log_User01Log_User01 Posts: 108Member
    Thats annoying I know right?
    FNPZiA2.png

Want to see an amazing story? Click the spoiler!
    Once upon a time some guy ate a potato The End
    May The Wood be with you!
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,060Member
    I wish Supercell adds a punishment to those who leave matches like minus trophies.
    Either way,
    Hello! Welcome to Community Royale. I hope you have a great time here! :smile:
    Mind if you look at my signature, you should read the rules if you are new.
    And, if you are 13 or more, please, would you mind to be aware here in RAGE! sub-forum?
    Here are a lot of swear words.
    Happy to see you in our forums!

• Log_User01Log_User01 Posts: 108Member
    Yeah u would but sometimes its just wi fi problems or low battery stuff
    FNPZiA2.png

Want to see an amazing story? Click the spoiler!
    Once upon a time some guy ate a potato The End
    May The Wood be with you!
  • LokiLoki Posts: 249Member
    The problem is that you can't punish people because you don't have any way of knowing whether they did it on purpose of if they lost connection. Ever since the October update I have had WiFi issues with CR. I run 3 accounts on 3 separate devices and all of them have the same problems. SC tells me it is on my end but No one else in my house has any WiFi issues with any of the games that they play. So I did a test, I installed CR on both my wife and son's phones and tablets and BOOM WiFi issues, but CR is the ONLY game or app that has issues. So no SC it is NOT on my end.
  • OmgItsEthanOmgItsEthan Posts: 1,020Member
    Loki wrote: »
    The problem is that you can't punish people because you don't have any way of knowing whether they did it on purpose of if they lost connection. Ever since the October update I have had WiFi issues with CR. I run 3 accounts on 3 separate devices and all of them have the same problems. SC tells me it is on my end but No one else in my house has any WiFi issues with any of the games that they play. So I did a test, I installed CR on both my wife and son's phones and tablets and BOOM WiFi issues, but CR is the ONLY game or app that has issues. So no SC it is NOT on my end.

I get internet issues on clash royale only at certain time 8pm till midnight it is unplayable
    Oh ma gash guys its ya boi Ethan

Memes are best

Join the best clan Moonbeam
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

Idk what else to put here m8

9yo Army

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,023Member
    Even at 0 trophies it is improbable winning 2 unskilled players after your teamate leaves the match.
    But I am not allowed to complain since I also leave 2v2 matches (when Teammate has Cannon in their deck)
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • OmgItsEthanOmgItsEthan Posts: 1,020Member
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    Even at 0 trophies it is improbable winning 2 unskilled players after your teamate leaves the match.
    But I am not allowed to complain since I also leave 2v2 matches (when Teammate has Cannon in their deck)

I used to use cannon a lot

deal with it :crsmirk:
    Giorgakis
    Oh ma gash guys its ya boi Ethan

Memes are best

Join the best clan Moonbeam
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

Idk what else to put here m8

9yo Army

• JoseJose Posts: 11Member
    There is always the excuse of bad connection, but the dropouts and those who play to lose ,they are becoming more and more regularly, not, the bad connection no longer serves as an excuse.
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 585Member
    edited January 2018
    If leaving a game was intended as a feature, there would be a leave button.

People who leave matches are inconsiderate to all the other participants, partner and opponents, as they ruin the challenge experience.

But this is a game made for trolls and selfish people, so I guess it is okay
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    Piklashu wrote: »

People who leave matches are inconsiderate to all the other participants, partner and opponents, as they ruin the challenge experience.

Its not always for troll. I also quit although very rarely when i lost connection, crash or real life things. So they cant be punished, even if they leave for trolling purpose.
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 585Member
    Vengeance wrote: »
    Piklashu wrote: »

Its not always for troll. I also quit although very rarely when i lost connection, crash or real life things. So they cant be punished, even if they leave for trolling purpose.

Actually it would be easy to differentiate.

Do you crash/receive phone calls while playing ten, twenty times a day, every day? If so, you should get a better phone/stop playing during busy phone hours.

Most normal people experience those accidents once in a while. So, if you quit several battles, odds are you are trolling.

But hey, who am I to ask a game where they explicitly stated they want to bring the good AND THE BAD side of people while playing to be ethical?
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • SeahJieHuiSeahJieHui Posts: 644Member
    DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
    2V2 CHALLENGE TOUCHDOWN
    8-2 NOW

AND YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK ME I GET A TEAMMATE WHO LEFT WTF
    AHH THE WONDERS OF 2V2 AND I WONDER WHY I STILL PLAY THE GAME
    LOOKS LIKE I'LL FUCK OFF FROM THE GAME MAN

Sometimes you just wonder if that person really got into an accident or smt. To fuck someone else over wow. Wow
    Lvl 12
    PB: 4554
    3 second PEKKAs are the best
    Rip SC CR Forums, Rip Achievements, Rip Free Chests, Rip Elixir Collector
    Forum Games: Link this to that!

I'M INACTIVE NOW CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PLAY CR so yea bye :(
  • bigoldunclealbigolduncleal Posts: 1Member
    edited May 2018
    I too have had many issues with 2v2. I know this post is a little older, but the issues in 2v2 matches remains obviously. I am currently trying to complete the touchdown challenge and have gone 4-5 with 4 of my losses coming from people leaving the match or just giving up and/or not playing a card for the remaining 2 minutes after we lose one crown. This is extremely frustrating because I use my gems to re-enter a lot of the challenges and when I get people who just leave it’s a waste of gems. Has SC not thought of this or are they simply ignoring it?
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 537Member
    it's annoying how people just leave you, there needs to be a punishment. I doesn't matter about what the problem is, it's their own fault.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • Clash12344321Clash12344321 Posts: 50Member
    Loki wrote: »

At least minus trophies? Clash of Clans deducts trophies if you loose/surrender/forfeit from a match, no matter what.

[img][/img]vZdT76d.jpg