Welcome to <strong>Spicy's Graphics Shop</strong> - a shop run by a high school student who loves creating graphics and the Clash Royale community. I'm still an improving artist, in fact I just started making these less than two months ago! If you have any feedback, whether it's negative or positive, it's always appreciated. Thank you for visiting my shop, and feel free to request something from me.
I use Adobe Photoshop and Paint.NET to create my signatures.
General Preferred Format
As you can see, my preferred format to use when creating a signature is to have centered text with a render and some card artworks, with a blurred background with some special effects. If you'd like to request a signature, note that this is the format I'm the best at doing, and will likely look the best! (ALTHOUGH ANY FORMAT IS DO-ABLE 100%).
<strong>What you can request:</strong>
- Clan Banners
- Card Artwork for your I&FR thread
- If you'd like to request something else, just ask. I'll consider it
- Only request from one signature shop at a time. (General rule taken from old forums)
- All signatures must be forum appropriate.
- You may only request one signature every two months. [YOU CAN BYPASS THIS RULE, AND REQUEST EVERY TWO WEEKS IF YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS!]
- You must follow the format, at least give me the cards/other art you want to >be on the signature.
- DO NOT pass the signature I made you as your own.
- Crediting me in your signature is optional, though it is very, very appreciated!
- Make sure to give me honest feedback after receiving the signature! I can always change something you don't like.
Request Spell Card Art:
- Colour Theme:
- Anything Else:
- Large Container or Small Container:
- Colour of spell:
- Anything Else:
By default, if you only tell me the cards/art you wish to have on the signature, I will make you a signature with:
- A border
- Your forum username as the text
- Any colour theme I think looks good
- A render of the card/art as well as the card image - Resolution of 2000x400(HD) - My signature background style
<strong>Don't like my style?</strong> Here are two other awesome signature shops that have great styles completely unique to mine!
- JcttehTheWise's Shop - HERE
- TheSpaghettimobile's Shop - HERE
The following spoiler contains feedback from the people who have ordered from this shop. Read if you wish!
"Wow this looks great! You pretty much captured the theme I was going for with the golem out front and the others hovering just over his shoulder. Love the lightning too."
"yea, that's exactly what I was going for! Thanks again. I very much appreciate it!"
"Looks amazing! Thank you!"
"Thanks! That's perfect!"
"Thanks real much! I love it!"
"Suuuper! The text you chose is perfect. Really creative, I must say."
If you'd like to see examples of my work, check out my own signature as well as the signatures I've made for others, by clicking on their username on the post below me. Here are some of my favourites:
Here's a long history of ALL the signatures I've made for myself! (You can tell the improvements I've made..)
Seeing no sigs being requested from ANYONE since May makes me depressed