Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[ONE AND ONLY] {Hog Rider} Discussion Thread

SerenitySerenity Posts: 6Member
edited September 23 in Card Balance Discussion
Hog so op nerf hog!!!! hes broken i used barbs and freeze and he got 5 hits on tower. it s so insANE\!!111!!! HE DOES 500 DAMAGE PER HIT SO BROKEN NERF HIM INCREASE ELIXIR TO 5 AND SPEED TO FAST. AND THEN HE WILL BE BaLANCED!!1!@!@11!!111!ELVEN!!!!1

akuit6se3zo0.jpeg
Hog Ridaaaaaaaaa!
  1. What do you think about the Hog Rider in terms of balancing?82 votes
    1. Large buff
        6.10%
    2. Medium buff
        1.22%
    3. Small buff
        2.44%
    4. Balanced, no change
      25.61%
    5. Small nerf
      29.27%
    6. Medium nerf
      14.63%
    7. Large nerf
      20.73%
  2. What makes Hog seem so strong?82 votes
    1. Cycle cards make it stronger
      51.22%
    2. As a Rare, easy to overlevel
      17.07%
    3. It seems strong because it is strong, noob!
      23.17%
    4. It's not strong at all. Needs a buff
        8.54%
Calling all staff Arrows shot Arrows shot in front of the mineshaft There’s about to be some TNT blowing up Send all the available admins Send in the moderators Send in the MVPs Send in the owners Send in the... frick
I wanna find ores Cuz I mined and I wanna dig all this But it’s cool, after digging it, I’ll mine all the lapis Oh no, you getting mad? Gonna knock that diamonds right into the lava That is extremely absurd And now you wanna be the cynosure You told me you finding the ores, ayy Is that a diamond or lapis, ayy Say that to your MVP’s face, hey How you cheated on SkyWars Hey you look afraid, must have seen a charged creeper Maybe you’re on the way or fight if you have armor
Woo, you’ve just been griefing Ever since your lil’ TNT blew up Let’s staff know you did it all, now you’re capable to blow up all of my house That’s bad, but I saw you try to grief my house I was more disappointed that when I found out I hit 200k Man, gotta mine Gotta mine, mine, mine. Cuz when you don’t have a mansion, replace it with a diamond You really don’t see your friends hop in a mine Hoping to join, they’re so tired getting griefed over and over and over and over and over again
Oh my gosh, you are a hacker You make me so mad with your endless griefing Your on the blacklist, now you dummy Now go the nether and heck off You’re messing up the server, so try your best to remember You’re not a player, all you are is a griefer Let’s find the block of day, but which one is it? And it’s floating massive fire is a TNT block You’re like SethBling but without the talent You’re like Lionmaker but a bigger pedo You’re like MinecraftKing, but no wait, you’re exactly like MinecraftKing
Yo wanna grief the server, but dude, you’re gonna be banned soon How can you grief all the stuff but you’re too scared to do it on Mineplex
Little noob, little jerk, forgot to finish writing this lyric Admit that you’re just hacking [Inaudible Lyric] Get it? You’re a hacker. This is what you wanted, right? Hey I’m gonna grief this server with my cheats from 2005 Holy sheep, you’re as predictable as noob’s house To call you just a grief would be an insult to the hackers
Whatever you said, the grief you did You’ve done too much, you’re sick, just quit, that’s it You’re a, you’re a pickle Here’s what I predict You’re a killing spree that will attended- unattended How, how can a griefer just not know that they griefs too much But lemme guess, you cry and try to get unbanned, but that won’t work When you’re done, at least before so much You’re, uh, just like the average griefer dude You’re a bad griefer You’ve done too much, and you’re sick and that’s that So now that I think, you, you’re just a coal on the mineshaft
Got diamonds, emeralds, and the gold that I dig And you’re still gonna be a little noob Now I’m finished as planned It was just 3 minutes and it was pretty bad So I gotta a question to ask you dude Wanna get banned too?

Comments