Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Do Overlevelers upgrade multiple decks

Something caught me wondering. After an Overleveler maximises one deck, does he upgrade a second deck after the previous or do they keep the Gold and never upgrade any other cards? I am asking the Overlevelers now, so anybody who is not one, then just ignore the post.
s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 11 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine
Protect the 10 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal
«1

Comments

  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 904Member
    Hm, could be. OR, OL-er sticks with that deck until they can reach their highest and start upragding another deck.
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

    uA6VJQQ.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • RobinhoodRobinhood Posts: 180Member
    I can be considered an over leveller since I have deck with card levels 13/11/7/3 (KT 12) at 4k. Basically I have given up on game and play ladder only to become eligible for entry level draft chest and play 2v2 with another deck (its ts deck except spells).

    I have 3 cards (besides legendary) to max in my main deck - giant, bomber and witch. My deck is an old school giant witch deck and to be viable in all these meta shifts I had to over level my deck.

    Once I'm done with giant and bomber, I'm going to upgrade a deck which is popular in current meta and has the potential to be survive in future meta shifts as well.
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 134Member
    edited February 12
    I'll start by saying there is no such thing as over leveled! ... I don't want to be mean, but stop blaming others for your lack of time in this game.

    That said... I would probably fit your description of over leveled (better at resource management)... We don't level up cards that we will not play. We don't play tournaments, so there is no need to level up outside of ladder or 2v2 decks.

    I'm sitting on 450k+ gold (F2P).... I have no reason to spend it until I have an upgrade in my deck. I'll buy the shop offer (not the legendary) if it is in my deck. My deck probably won't max out for another year due to getting cards is slow.
  • LokiLoki Posts: 162Member
    Shaggs wrote: »
    I'll start by saying there is no such thing as over leveled! ... I don't want to be mean, but stop blaming others for your lack of time in this game.

    That said... I would probably fit your description of over leveled (better at resource management)... We don't level up cards that we will not play. We don't play tournaments, so there is no need to level up outside of ladder or 2v2 decks.

    I'm sitting on 450k+ gold (F2P).... I have no reason to spend it until I have an upgrade in my deck. I'll buy the shop offer (not the legendary) if it is in my deck. My deck probably won't max out for another year due to getting cards is slow.

    I totally agree 1000% Over leveling does not exist, cards are designed to be upgraded to a specific level so the only way you could over level is if you hacked the game and added in more levels that do not exist. Also I am sitting on 418K in gold also a F2P never a dime spent.
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 999Member
    Loki wrote: »
    Shaggs wrote: »
    I'll start by saying there is no such thing as over leveled! ... I don't want to be mean, but stop blaming others for your lack of time in this game.

    That said... I would probably fit your description of over leveled (better at resource management)... We don't level up cards that we will not play. We don't play tournaments, so there is no need to level up outside of ladder or 2v2 decks.

    I'm sitting on 450k+ gold (F2P).... I have no reason to spend it until I have an upgrade in my deck. I'll buy the shop offer (not the legendary) if it is in my deck. My deck probably won't max out for another year due to getting cards is slow.

    I totally agree 1000% Over leveling does not exist, cards are designed to be upgraded to a specific level so the only way you could over level is if you hacked the game and added in more levels that do not exist. Also I am sitting on 418K in gold also a F2P never a dime spent.

    You can technically "overlevel" when you use Mirror, so you end up with 1 Level above cards. But still Mirror maximises at Level 8, the highest Level for any Epic Card.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

    Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 11 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine
    Protect the 10 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies)

    Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal
  • ChuckNKChuckNK Posts: 78Member
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 999Member
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.

    I think they refer "overleveling" as going over the highest level. Like a Level 14 towers or a Level 10 Prince or something similar to those. However I have never heard such thing happening, even when the highest levels were not set in stone. Plus those people might end up be permanently banned in the game.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

    Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 11 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine
    Protect the 10 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies)

    Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal
  • LokiLoki Posts: 162Member
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.

    I understand that but I also disagree with it, to me that is just an excuse that folks use because they lose a match. I don't have any problems with others having card levels higher than mine, they either bought them (wimps) or they have worked hard and saved their resources (smart) to get their cards to the legal and game programmed in natural levels aka NOT over leveled.
  • ChuckNKChuckNK Posts: 78Member
    Loki wrote: »
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.

    I understand that but I also disagree with it, to me that is just an excuse that folks use because they lose a match. I don't have any problems with others having card levels higher than mine, they either bought them (wimps) or they have worked hard and saved their resources (smart) to get their cards to the legal and game programmed in natural levels aka NOT over leveled.

    While not breaking any rules, it is simply unhealthy for the game. How can ladder appeal to, for example, an arena 8 player when they face higher level cards? This is one of many reasons why ladder is generally not fun for a good bit of people.
  • LokiLoki Posts: 162Member
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    Loki wrote: »
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.

    I understand that but I also disagree with it, to me that is just an excuse that folks use because they lose a match. I don't have any problems with others having card levels higher than mine, they either bought them (wimps) or they have worked hard and saved their resources (smart) to get their cards to the legal and game programmed in natural levels aka NOT over leveled.

    While not breaking any rules, it is simply unhealthy for the game. How can ladder appeal to, for example, an arena 8 player when they face higher level cards? This is one of many reasons why ladder is generally not fun for a good bit of people.

    It's the TROLLS that get their 4k+ chests that decide to drop and Troll others just to ruin their gaming experience. And FYI I refuse to play ladder until the 4k+ chest is either removed from the game or set to where you lose it if you drop trophies.
  • ChuckNKChuckNK Posts: 78Member
    Loki wrote: »
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    Loki wrote: »
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.

    I understand that but I also disagree with it, to me that is just an excuse that folks use because they lose a match. I don't have any problems with others having card levels higher than mine, they either bought them (wimps) or they have worked hard and saved their resources (smart) to get their cards to the legal and game programmed in natural levels aka NOT over leveled.

    While not breaking any rules, it is simply unhealthy for the game. How can ladder appeal to, for example, an arena 8 player when they face higher level cards? This is one of many reasons why ladder is generally not fun for a good bit of people.

    It's the TROLLS that get their 4k+ chests that decide to drop and Troll others just to ruin their gaming experience. And FYI I refuse to play ladder until the 4k+ chest is either removed from the game or set to where you lose it if you drop trophies.

    I'm not sure if you know this, but Supercell tweaked matchmaking a while ago. In this change, they made it to where you are matched based on PB to prevent trolling like this.
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 338Member
    ChuckNK wrote: »
    Loki wrote: »
    @Loki @Shaggs Overleveling is just a general term for above the average levels for a certain arena/trophy range, and it does exist. My alt level 10 at 3600+ right now regularly faces card levels that my 4K account faces. Frozen/Jungle are also arenas where overleveling happens.

    I understand that but I also disagree with it, to me that is just an excuse that folks use because they lose a match. I don't have any problems with others having card levels higher than mine, they either bought them (wimps) or they have worked hard and saved their resources (smart) to get their cards to the legal and game programmed in natural levels aka NOT over leveled.
    the problem that overlevelers face is that they aren't usually as good as the average player in that arena therefor usually only wins by card levels.
    i did a friendly with an overleveler because i was saying i don't want to play with an overleveler and we did the friendly and i won with the pekka control. he asks for a rematch i win with hog mortar and then he accepts that i'm better. he was 500 trophies higher then me and was in legendary arena with 13/11/6/2.
    cn0n45k.png
    big thanks to spicy for the awsome sig
    #givespicywifi
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 134Member
    There are many reasons to focus your resources on a few cards. I did it to advance faster. I got above 4k as a level 10.... having a lower tower level, I had to compensate with card levels.... to say people like me don't have skill just because we beat you isn't going to help you get better.... First you need to admit you can't advance yet because you aren't ready....

    You might run into a true troll here and there, but that should not keep you from moving up. Don't look for something to blame your failures on... instead reflect on what you could do better.... The average mind can only focus on one thing at a time, use it to get better.... not to look for excuses.
  • Adarsh1275XAdarsh1275X Posts: 144Member
    My main ladder deck was mortar cycle at 11.5/9/0/2 and I have kind of given up on upgrading any deck because of the nerfs.
    You can say my main ladder deck is over leveled compared to other cards, here are all of my card details : http://statsroyale.com/profile/2JLJLQYCL/cards?fresh=1
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 134Member
    My main ladder deck was mortar cycle at 11.5/9/0/2 and I have kind of given up on upgrading any deck because of the nerfs.
    You can say my main ladder deck is over leveled compared to other cards, here are all of my card details : http://statsroyale.com/profile/2JLJLQYCL/cards?fresh=1

    I would say your card levels are normal... not a single card maxed out in your deck.... I would expect a level 12 to have something maxed out.
Sign In or Register to comment.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it.
For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.