[ONE AND ONLY] Magic Archer Card Discussion

EMrfFAf.jpg
Sorry if I copied anyone.
Credits to "that" country
https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/comments/7x03rv/magic_archer_stats/
Please, read the rules and explanations
right here!

uA6VJQQ.jpg
Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
Please check out his shop!
Right here!

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 1,049Moderator
    I think he's balanced. His mechanic is really interesting and unique to CR, and his HP and dmg don't seem too OP. He can synergize with siege, while at the same time countering it with a tank in front.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

I suck at fantasy football... But not at CR!

Recently broke 4K. PB: 4110 KT: 11. Card lvls: 11/8/4.5/2. 79/81 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale

Active until Feb 5, semi-active till Feb 23

Check the Forum Rules
  • PircivalPircival Posts: 155Member
    edited February 13
    He seems pretty weak. He has 6x fewer damage than a Mini Pekka, so it'll take 6 shots to achieve equal damage, which MA can't do. It clears swarms as good as a wizard because it's projectile damage is small, and it has low damage. I guess it can hit multiple troops, but Executioner does that better for more damage and hitpoints. The upside is that he attacks fast, but for half as much damage as Musketeer at around the same speed. He has range, but only 1 more than musketeer, which means he'll only get an extra shot in.