Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Tournament RAGE!!!

I have played CR since before Legendary Arena turned into Hog Mountain and I STILL CANNOT WIN ANY TOURNAMENTS!!!! It has gotten to the point now where it’s an inside joke in my family about how unfair the game is during tournament battles. My whole family plays CR and not one of them has ever beat a whole tournament!
I want to know.....
  1. Does this ever happen to you?7 votes
    1. Yes and it SUCKS!
      57.14%
    2. No you are just a whiny brat.
      42.86%

Comments

• TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,402Member
    This could be in the rage subforum or probably general.

Tournaments are unfair but it's you and 49 other people. There is a slim chance you could will win.

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    Eh, it's not that its hard to win that's the problem with tournaments. It's the problem of them not being worth the time.

For instance, I placed 1st in a tournament recently (50 man) with around 40 minutes of pure gameplay.

What do I get in return? 25 cards. Just 25.

And if I placed 2nd, I would've just gotten 15 cards.

It's a complete ripoff. I would suggest that you only play in tournaments occasionally, not frequently.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,060Member
    Listen, if you host tournaments, DON'T. Rather, play Grand Challenge, I can already tell you have at least enough skill to play grand challenges. The rewards there are a lot better than Custom Tournaments. I would agree that SC needs to fix the tourneys immediatly.

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 624Member
    just don't give up
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!