What is the dumbest thing you've done

dude2050dude2050 Posts: 542Member
what is the dumbest thing you've done
1o8Am0P.jpg
this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4

Comments

• sx0941sx0941 Posts: 125Member
    In playing cr or in daily life?
    PB account1 4143,account2 4009,account3 3838.
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 542Member
    sx0941 wrote: »
    In playing cr or in daily life?
    both
    1o8Am0P.jpg
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,587Moderator
    I have done a lot of dumb things while driving

I have driven into a fence, turned the wrong way into the street, and pulled out right in from of a semi, just to name a few.

It's a wonder why I haven't got in a car wreck yet...
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4030 |Card Levels In Deck: 11/9/5.5/2
    Deck: PEKKA (6) - Giant (8) - Goblin Hut (8) - Electro Wizard (2) - Mega Minion (9) - Poison (6) - The Log (2) - Zap (11)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • PAZBoyPAZBoy Posts: 887Member
    Everyone does a lot of dumb things.
    GoeIxLv.png
    (Sig pic made by me)

Sig Shop | AMA
    PAZBoy wrote: »
    Everyone does a lot of dumb things.
    yes but whats the dumbest
    1o8Am0P.jpg
  • sx0941sx0941 Posts: 125Member
    Misread The Republic of Panama as the USA and choose Donald Trump as its president in an exam,and as soon as I started checking if I answered this correctly,the exam ended.
    Still got no.1 in the class in this exam,though.
    dude2050
    PB account1 4143,account2 4009,account3 3838.
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,146Member
    I thought nails were food. Say no more.
    EarthThis signature is my city
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    that sounds absolutely painful
    1o8Am0P.jpg
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,146Member
    dude2050 wrote: »
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    that sounds absolutely painful

i mean finger nails...
    DivyamtheGreat
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 1,666Moderator
    edited February 23
    Back when I was in seventh grade, me and this girl were good friends and we would hug each other to say goodbye after seeing each other. Then for some reason we didn't do it for a couple of months (she usually initiated the hugs).

Then I asked her (over e-mail) if we could do it again and I guess I made her feel uncomfortable or something, and she didn't talk to me for some time. I also got lectured by my parents several days later.

I can usually block out stupid stuff from my memory, but this one sticks with me today. Happily though, me and the girl moved on with our lives and we talk again and we're good friends again. She is dating someone else but I don't care (I didn't want romance that early in my life), in fact, I'm happy for her right now.

It's key to take the dumb and negative experiences we have and turn them into learning experiences so that if faced with a similar issue we can try to avoid it. Learning from it and actually applying what we learned is a sign of maturity and wisdom.
    MathChampdude2050ferrell34GaurdsGuardsDivyamtheGreat
    pv7u5U6.jpg

On vacation through August 12

CR Stats PB: 4448 KT: 12. Card lvls: 11.5/8.5/5.5/2.5 86/87 cards unlocked (Princess). IGN: Hardcase Royale

Check the Forum Rules
  • JaceJace Posts: 274Member
    Wow Cal. Just wow.

For me, it was probably thinking it would be funny to hide on a roof for hide and seek.....
    Currently languishing in remorse at the part I played in creating the Toaster. Seriously, these vile machines kill THOUSANDS of people every year. Ban toasters. Use Ovens.
    If to you want something fun, head over to Forum Games and find the count to 1000 000 000 game, we are trying to reach 1500 by years end!
    Check my idea in I&FR : The Splitter Bean!
  • OniGenjiMainOniGenjiMain Posts: 5Member
    *insert thonk emoji*

probably when on the first day of 4th grade this kid was going on about people being annoying and i blindly went, "do you mean.."

point being i basically broke a school rule the first day of school
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,436Member
    Missing a great theatrical play. It was a black theater. Then my parents scolded me because this happens very rarely, like once every 10 years. After that I started crying and I still cannot forget my painful mistake of not watching it.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 8 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 691Member
    Most of the stupid things I do are intentional, all thanks to the boy that jabbed a pencil lead into my left fore arm making my brain function very differently from other normal human beings.

So first one, Shopping cart ride down the hill during winter. Am I the only one? Well I’m the only one that smashed into a tree and never done the ride again not because it hurts but because the shopping cart deformed.

Second one, eating ants

Friend: if you can pick up ants on the tarmac and eat it I will pay you 50 dollars
    Me: don’t make bets that we will both regret

MasterCaldude2050Vills_SkyTerrorIshmaamPikasper
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 264Member
    The dumbest thing I've done was treat school as a joke. Skip school, go elsewhere with friends and have fun. Unfortunately at that age you don't realize you're ruining your adult life by not educating yourself.
    Device: Galaxy S7 Edge
    Trophies: 4000