Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[One and Only] Snow discussion thread

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,023Member
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic
Yeah, today it is snowing in my area and schools are closed!
How is the weather in your area? Does it snow as well? And if not then when was the last time it was snowing in your area?
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
Tagged:

Comments

• dude2050dude2050 Posts: 561Member
    i've never seen snow.
    i live in Australia :worried:
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,060Member
    edited February 2018
    Lets say that its 1.5-2 meters in my town right now. and in my area its between -9 degrees celsius and -3 degrees celsius, but we still gotta go to school, we are the only school that is still open at my town.

• TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,402Member
    In canada here it is 8 degrees Celsius. Most of the snow has melted except for a few patches

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    Here in Indiana its pretty much all rain now.

We had a little snow, and it did cancel school. One of the days was canceled even though there was pretty much an inch, but that was so that there could be a break from the flu.

We get the worst of both worlds. 100 degree summers and 0 degree winters. Fun.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,944Moderator
    South Spains is not the best place to find snow concretely...

The only place near where you can find snow is on mountains...

Aaaw I'd love to see snow more frequently...
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,401Moderator
    My area's tropical.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    My area's tropical.

This.
    It never snows here.
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
    Well, this was a surprise. Somehow, in Southern Indiana, we got 4 inches in snow on the first day in Spring! A little ridiculous.

School was canceled, probably because there was snow in March.

It's just a little weird that we would get snow in Southern Indiana in March. Definitely a rare occasion, for sure.
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    And we have more snow today! This isn't the fun snow either. It was the hard, wet snow that happens whenever the temperature is barely 32-34 F (0-1 C).

Man, that really puts a damper on the spring break whenever it looks like January outside.

math_menuitem.png
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 783Member
    edited April 2018
    Here we have 8 months of winter and 2 hours of spring, IT IS CANADA MY DUDES

UGHHHHHHAHHHHHH
  • spicyspicy Posts: 840Member
    Here we have 8 months of winter and 2 hours of spring, IT IS CANADA MY DUDES

UGHHHHHHAHHHHHH

Lol where I am in Canada it's not even snowing, it's very tiny hail that stacks up and is VERY annoying. I just want to be able to wear a hoodie outside :(

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,023Member
    I went on a school trip last week and today I am back. While I was in Serbia, it was snowing a lot. I really apreciated that snow that weekend. Too bad it did not snow at all on my hometown.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 537Member
    dude2050 wrote: »
    i've never seen snow.
    i live in Australia :worried:
    same, here in Adelaide it is all rain and sun, haven't seen snow in my whole life yet.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 292Member
    No more snow now! Slowly spring appears with the first blossoms outside.
    But today some rain, I hope I can go jogging later!