Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

If Skins were a thing in Clash Royale (I'm bored II)

ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 770Member
edited April 13 in Creativity
sup mates' ferrell34 here!

Once again, welcome to my hall of boredom in Creativity. Here you'll most likely find pictures (drawings) that i created with MS Paint and effort.

Today, i was planning to draw something Clash Royale Card related but with "a little redesign"(Yep, a new appearance for existing cards in the game). These 'pictures' came to my mind when i was thinking about the possibilities of how skins for cards should look like. I only made a few, so here they are:

Musketeer: New Gen.
8dd080c7e68cfb6c6dc746100a42b1da.png

Knight: New Gen.
f19d68fd101585737a0522acb6c66db0.png

Mega Minion: Touchdown!
96c28b08552d84f0893196304912ed2c.png

Elite Barbarians: New Gen.
6c4f98effc695ca750682f4b8ff313ad.png

Night Witch: New Moon
6189fa101d7b8fa341c6e24d823e0562.png

Hog Rider: Royale
423f80fab0aa0bebb12faa4c7ecad03d.png

Mega Knight: Touchdown!
99692e8b8868c8308688a15336bb8350.png

More Coming Soon!

What do you think?
Tell me if this thread lacks something, i'll sure update it ASAP! Thanks for spending your time and have a nice day! :+1:

#MSPaintIsLit

Change Log
03/31/18
- Added Elite Barbarians' skin

04/13/18
- Added Night Witch, Hog Rider and Mega Knight skins
MasterCalJcttehTheWiseAshzaeenGiorgakisdude2050
Some Boring Questions.
  1. Should this be just skins or become the official appearance?10 votes
    1. Skins.
      70.00%
    2. Official Appearance.
      10.00%
    3. None of the above.
      10.00%
    4. Official Appearance but make the original one as a Skin.
      10.00%
EarthThis signature is my city

Comments

• TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,092Member
    How does new gen knight get purple hair dye?

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 770Member
    edited March 30
    TTtheT wrote: »
    How does new gen knight get purple hair dye?

The same way as New Gen Musketeer got her blonde hair @TTtheT

There's a reason why i named them "New Gen" :crsmirk:

Edit: Whoops. Fixed the Wrong order.
    MasterCal
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 1,809Member
    I would like to see more. Like a dark skin Barbarian, a red Baby Dragon or a Witch with pure black eyes.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 11 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies, Critter Bats)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason
    edited March 30
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    I would like to see more. Like a dark skin Barbarian, a red Baby Dragon or a Witch with pure black eyes.

Hmm.. i could do dark skin Barbarian. Thanks for the idea! @Giorgakis
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 355Member

Don’t you do white hog rider, DONT
    Currently learning

Do you like the idea?
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/2957/an-idea-for-a-new-game-for-supercell#latest

Help me let SC take this into consideration by re-posting it on other media or platforms

Thanks for the idea :crsmirk: @TrainerWroyce

Anyway, here's your "request" @Giorgakis :

I did not said something about the Hog Rider. But if I would like something about him, then I would rather have one with very heavy armor.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 11 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies, Critter Bats)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason
    edited April 13
    I'm back!

Here's your 'request' @Giorgakis :

And here's your 'request' @TrainerWroyce :

Don't judge me :crsmirk:

And finally, something i create with my own will:

Yep, and that's all! Thank you for visiting!
  • EnderHunter8EnderHunter8 Posts: 194Member
    The skin tone on the Elite Barb changes so drastically, spent a long day at the beach getting a tan I guess?

But seriously, these are pretty good, some how the Musketeer is my favorite... that's rare.
    sigpic1943967_14.gif
    Signature made by me, visit https://communityroyale.com/discussion/183/pancake-art-gfx-shop#latest to order one from me or pancake!
    edited April 5
    The skin tone on the Elite Barb changes so drastically, spent a long day at the beach getting a tan I guess?

But seriously, these are pretty good, some how the Musketeer is my favorite... that's rare.

@EnderHunter8 , thanks.. glad that you like it :smiley:

Nope, these EBarbs had dark skin since born. Also, a quite unnecessary pun in the end :crsmirk:
  • IshmaamIshmaam Posts: 41Member
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    sup mates' ferrell34 here!

Once again, welcome to my hall of boredom in Creativity. Here you'll most likely find pictures (drawings) that i created with MS Paint and effort.

Today, i was planning to draw something Clash Royale Card related but with "a little redesign"(Yep, a new appearance for existing cards in the game). These 'pictures' came to my mind when i was thinking about the possibilities of how skins for cards should look like. I only made a few, so here they are:

Musketeer: New Gen.
    8dd080c7e68cfb6c6dc746100a42b1da.png

Knight: New Gen.
    f19d68fd101585737a0522acb6c66db0.png

Mega Minion: Touchdown!
    96c28b08552d84f0893196304912ed2c.png

More Coming Soon!

What do you think?
    Tell me if this thread lacks something, i'll sure update it ASAP! Thanks for spending your time and have a nice day! :+1:

#MSPaintIsLit

Change Log
    03/31/18
    - Added Elite Barbarians' skin

elite barbs looks like a angry hog...
    btw nice artworks
    edited April 5
    Ishmaam wrote: »
    elite barbs looks like a angry hog...
    btw nice artworks

@Ishmaam yep, just like their father except for the angry part :crsmirk:
  • EnderHunter8EnderHunter8 Posts: 194Member

@EnderHunter8 , thanks.. glad that you like it :smiley:

Nope, these EBarbs had dark skin since born. Also, a quite unnecessary pun in the end :crsmirk:

Oh wow XD I didn't even realize that.

I just can't help but make puns in everything I say I guess

Makes a bad pun
    ferrell34
    sigpic1943967_14.gif
    Signature made by me, visit https://communityroyale.com/discussion/183/pancake-art-gfx-shop#latest to order one from me or pancake!
    Post reserved.
    I'm back!

Here's your 'request' @Giorgakis :

And here's your 'request' @TrainerWroyce :

Don't judge me :crsmirk:

And finally, something i create with my own will:

Yep, and that's all! Thank you for visiting!

Those are great. That Hog Rider is a lot better than what TrainerWroyce recommended not to do. Also that was what I would expect from him

The Mega Knight kinda scares me. He is like: do not mess up with me

I was not a fun of that Night Witch but she is better than I originally expected.

For next I would like to see a Golem made out of elixir, making it his skin in Double/Triple Elixir and Ramp Up modes. I would also like to see a Miner who has hair (most likely brown) and carries a drill instead of a shovel. What do you think.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Their card

Check my AMA here