Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Undertale [Mini TvM]

Creeps20Creeps20 Posts: 58Member
edited April 12 in Forum Games
Howdy! Im Creeps! Creeps the... creep. Okay. That didn't really work huh. :bleep_bloop:

As our first TvM here, at least by the patened Supercell TvMing committy(tm) is over, we should continue making progress. As such, I think a themed mini is in order!

Basically, each role has two sides to it. It can be either mafia or town, based on a coin flip. This means that no claim can be trusted, all mafia have access to their town part as a safe claim. So. This game is designed to be smaller, thus only 9 players can play.

Standard rules apply. One claim a day, and lynches are majority, not fullness. It starts on D1, and posts can only be edited till 66 miniutes. Wills are in play. The rest of the rules you should know, but just to make sure, copy and pasted from the last game, mostly:
Play to win.
Play to have fun.
Follow the forum rules.
Outside communication is NOT ALLOWED.
Days last 48 hours. Nights last a day.
No copying and pasting role PM's. Same as rule #4: turn a violator in for a role buff. Also, no giving passwords or any funny stuff. You guys know what's acceptable and what's not.
The Rad Rule: Complaints go to me first, and not on the thread. The thread is for gameplay only.
You do not get a death post. Posting after your death will lead to a buff for the enemy team. Spectators may not post here.
I decide what's mod kill worthy and all that stuff. You agree to this when you sign up. Do not sign up if you do not agree.
We should all know the general rules by now. Don't try to go outside the box. Just play the way this is intended.

WOTC is a thing guys. PMs only.

#Lazybones
Signups:
1. ProbablyAGreekLetter
2. ThatBigIceballtravelingthroughthenightsky
3. PerhapsASmallAngelicEntity
4. ANinjaWhichIsAWarrior
5. DivyamTheSupposedGreat
6. AnOperationAboutGaming
7. ICantGiveASillyTitleForAsh...
8. GuyWhoNameRhymesWithSaja
9. AFeebWhoLikesTrains
Replacments:
1. DaisiesLiveInClouds?ThisOneDoes! (Now replacing 1)
2. SoulsCanBeDark? (Now replacing 9)
The god of sucking badly at CR has posted above. I strongly reccomend you stay out of the blast radius.

Comments

• AlphaOmegaAlphaOmega Posts: 407Member
    /in

Am I first?
    91pyjohs2yh6.png
  • Creeps20Creeps20 Posts: 58Member
    AlphaOmega wrote: »
    /in

Am I first?

No, I am :crsmirk:
    The god of sucking badly at CR has posted above. I strongly reccomend you stay out of the blast radius.
  • CometSmudgeCometSmudge Posts: 30Member
    /in
    10chars
  • AlphaOmegaAlphaOmega Posts: 407Member
    Creeps20 wrote: »
    AlphaOmega wrote: »
    /in

Am I first?

No, I am :crsmirk:

I meant the first to reply...but you knew that already.

If I claim Serial Killer right now, does that count as an April Fool's Day prank? :crsmirk:
    91pyjohs2yh6.png
  • lilangel1lilangel1 Posts: 129Member
    /inalsjjkskdj
  • N1NJ4W4RR10RN1NJ4W4RR10R Posts: 198Member
    /in

If you have anything I have to read the rules for to sign up I'll edit this :crsmirk:
  • SooharangSooharang Posts: 55Member
    Pssst. Creeps, maybe you could ask a mod to put this in the stickees now that Icey’s is done?
  • OJAMATHUNDEROJAMATHUNDER Posts: 89Member
    Sooharang wrote: »
    Pssst. Creeps, maybe you could ask a mod to put this in the stickees now that Icey’s is done?

Are you snooks?
  • DivyamtheGreatDivyamtheGreat Posts: 171Member
    I am play/in/g this time.
    UG9QIMl.png

My self made sig. Click the image for my great sig shop.
    My AMA
    Mess up with the card above you
    Click here to vote for your first legendary card.

• OperationGamingOperationGaming Posts: 66Member
    Aww, need to have another theme then...

/in. Give me Sans so I could Sans Dance.
  • SooharangSooharang Posts: 55Member

Are you snooks?

Lol. Yes, Myst. :p No, it’s not Daya. I love tigers, especially the white Siberian’s, and kiddo has been absolutely enthralled with the Olympics this year. I know it should be spelled Soohorang, but that was due to an email/account issue I had when I signed up here, lol. Convinced yet? XD
  • OperationGamingOperationGaming Posts: 66Member

Are you snooks?

Lol. Yes, Myst. :p No, it’s not Daya. I love tigers, especially the white Siberian’s, and kiddo has been absolutely enthralled with the Olympics this year. I know it should be spelled Soohorang, but that was due to an email/account issue I had when I signed up here, lol. Convinced yet? XD

Will you play Snooks?
    My genius naming skillz KNOW NO BOUNDS!!!
    Ashzaeen
    edited April 2
    I wanna get this party started. Sadly, I need two more persons.

Who happens to have a megaphone? :crsmirk: