Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

If you could remove one card in the game for ever...

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,674Member
edited April 3 in RAGE!
...what would it be? Or you wouldn't remove any of them [insert corny accent here] because of the huuuuge problem that would involve removing cards, being rewards not enough?
I predict most of you will say tornado :p
I used to think on Three Muskies (and still think after all), but with the release of Garbagarian Barrel AKA Barbarian Barrel... it's a joke...
Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
WdKYXUm.png
I like underused stuff...
My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,155Member
    You know what I would remove...
    The one and only Cannon!
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 8 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 11 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,539Moderator
    edited April 3
    Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon, just because they hard counter my deck :p
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4030 |Card Levels In Deck: 11/9/5.5/2
    Deck: PEKKA (6) - Giant (8) - Goblin Hut (8) - Electro Wizard (2) - Mega Minion (9) - Poison (6) - The Log (2) - Zap (11)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • Danman5000Danman5000 Posts: 75Member
    If I had to remove one card it would either be Royal Giant or one elixir Skeletons. Because both cards are useless IMO and getting rid of one common would increase the odds of getting a legendary from all chests.
  • TheSpaghettimobileTheSpaghettimobile Posts: 374Member
    I think no one would miss the Barb Barrel if it was removed - they'd just swap to log, since if they're in A10 they probably would've already unlocked it.
    53mxwCG.png?3
    TheSpaghettimobile - a random guy that falls out of existence every five months or so.
    Back again from another superlong hiatus - for now.

• killerkiller Posts: 623Member
    I must be the only one who liked barb barrel.

So many cards to remove.. hard to pick one
    Siege, both
    Ebarbs... just enough already
    Rocket

Thats a good start
  • ekgoalie34ekgoalie34 Posts: 119Member
    I cant decide between Tornado, ewiz, or ice spirit
    i64eeqpxee29.png
    Thanks to Spicy for the Sig! Go Check Out His Work.
    http://http://communityroyale.com/discussion/188/shop-the-spiciest-signatures-request-awesome-gfx-here

Deck: Golem(7), Baby Dragon(7), MM(11), Archers(13), Rocket(10), Tombstone(10), Log(3), Mirror(6)
    PB: 5030 (Set on 3/3/18)
    King Tower:13
  • ntinoskonstantinoskonsta Posts: 40Member
    Either tornado or Goblin Barrel.
    #YYGRJ9P2 - F2P level 10 - Arena 12 - PB 4103 Trophies

Decks: Miner, Mini PEKKA, Valkyrie, Musketeer, Minions, Tombstone, Fireball, Zap (Ladder)
    Challenges: Varies, usually miner poison or bridge spam

Favorite cards: Mini PEKKA, Bandit B)
  • Bulba4lifeBulba4life Posts: 4Member
    I would remove ID and imfoerno tower
  • TrainerGoshiTrainerGoshi Posts: 46Member
    Tesla or Mortar
  • DivyamtheGreatDivyamtheGreat Posts: 171Member
    The Spawners
    UG9QIMl.png

My self made sig. Click the image for my great sig shop.
    My AMA
    Mess up with the card above you
    Click here to vote for your first legendary card.

Tesla or Mortar
    Mortar removed before tesla for sure.
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 625Member
    I’ll remove the Red King
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,055Member
    you know i wanna remove ebarbs. they make me really angry.
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • IshmaamIshmaam Posts: 60Member
    ...what would it be? Or you wouldn't remove any of them [insert corny accent here] because of the huuuuge problem that would involve removing cards, being rewards not enough?
    I predict most of you will say tornado :p
    I used to think on Three Muskies (and still think after all), but with the release of Garbagarian Barrel AKA Barbarian Barrel... it's a joke...

i would remove barb barrel and royal giant
    unknown.png
    A gift from the lost Growlithe
    Im starting to think hog. Its been so overused I absolutely hate the hog and all the players who use it.