Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

The absurd card image shop of JcttehTheWise!

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,559Member
edited February 2 in Ideas & Feature Requests
Hello everyone and welcome to my own card image shop!

Due to the amount of forumers that said to me how they liked my card art, I decided to open my own card image shop! Here, I will try to create my own art style, getting away from GFX stuff and providing a more hand maded drawing style! Let me show you some examples of my art:

Card Idea: PanHead

Card Idea: PanHead

Card Idea: Troll (requested by TTtheT at the old forums)

Card Idea: Falcon (from old forums)

Card Idea: Rock Wizard (from old forums)

Card Idea: Bubble Abomination

Currently done request (on this forums):

Requested by @Agehowler , for this thread

Requested by @Pircival , for this thread

Requested by @spicy , for this thread

Sooooo... how to request a card? You need to provide me a detailed description of your idea, mentioning all the posible small details, either what kind of creature it is, the colours, weapon that it uses... Example: My idea is about a troll, with red rocky skin, carries a large spike club, has a big nose and sharp teeth and long fangs. Keep in mind that the image won't be done in a short time, on average, it will take between 3 and 7 days, depending on how bussy I am or how complex is the image. Nothing more to say. I'll be waiting for your request!
MichealloAshzaeenferrell34dude2050CarlsonHarryTTLZygardeWubWubRC12Vengeanceand 2 others.
Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
WdKYXUm.png
I like underused stuff...
My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!

Comments