Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Brawl stars release date on android

SamSam Posts: 26Member
Can anyone pls tell me when is brawl stars go global on android?

Comments

• IshmaamIshmaam Posts: 60Member
    No one quite knows my friend...
    unknown.png
    A gift from the lost Growlithe
  • Danman5000Danman5000 Posts: 75Member
    edited April 6
    Sam wrote: »
    Can anyone pls tell me when is brawl stars go global on android?
    No one has the answer to that question, all we can do right now is guess :thinking:
  • TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,221Member
    The game it dying because of the new update but hopefully supercell decides not to kill it

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 234Member
    Why would supercell decides to Kill it? I have faith that they'll not ever Bring this Decision into consideration to Discountinue the game. Because there are many more things and factors that make brawl stars a much better game and different from anyother.

Recently they have posted their status report, and the most satisfying thing was that The data of New player Retention is completely fine and nothing is negative, Sure the Data is not improving and going in a "OK" situation. But that does means Portrait is not an ideal way to Enhance gaming experience for players. It has been only 2 weeks so They can't say the result. Since nothing is bad after the recent changes and update, Surely I would say in future the Player Retention is indicating towards Positive state/condition.

All i can say is just be patient, the game will not be in Beta for years, Even Devs had some personal targets to get this game at this stage before Particular time and Bring these updates to make it much better, and then there they can Decide how to shape this game for global Release. Failure of this game at global Release would be much worst than killing this game in beta.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • HarryTTLHarryTTL Posts: 606Member
    i guess around june-july. Summer is always the best time to release a game
    This week:
    p
    All credits go to JCTTEH THE WISE
    My Theory Thread: https://communityroyale.com/discussion/3328/theory-magic-archer-bandit-rascals#latest
  • Alex021402Alex021402 Posts: 89Member
    Probably never tbh
    ClashofClans_RideoftheHogRiders15_20171122111321283.jpg

Cr Player Tag #CLU8LYY
  • antiblockantiblock Posts: 38Member
    I realy want the new game too :)
    I asked my friend and he said that is you turn your phone location in Canada you can play ot
    NOT MY IDEA IT'S MY FRIEND
    anti block the new supercell -god
    I hope I see you next time B)
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 234Member
    antiblock wrote: »
    I realy want the new game too :)
    I asked my friend and he said that is you turn your phone location in Canada you can play ot
    NOT MY IDEA IT'S MY FRIEND
    There's no problem with this trick, And Already lots of users have either changed their Apple ID location to Canada or made a New Apple ID with canada Location, You can Change the location of your apple ID and download brawl stars, there's no issue.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
  • SamSam Posts: 26Member
    Hey I am an android user