Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Cost of Ignoring Troops

micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 307Member
edited April 12 in Strategy & Deck Building
Just share some numbers

Troops that do 0 Damage to Tower:
Skeletons, Bats
(Bats may get 1 hit of 67 dmg if clumped together from defense)

Damage to Tower when ignored
qJ8veFk.jpg
2gX9piT.jpg

Result may vary by hundreds due to spawn skeletons/bats
sScMzUv.jpg

Cards that take down tower when ignored
Barbarians, MinionHorde, Elite Barbarians, Giant, Barbarian Hut, Three Musketeers, Prince, Balloon, Giant Skeleton, X Bow, Pekka, Golem, Princess, Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Mega Knight
JcttehTheWisespicyAnomynionferrell34

Comments

• LordDravenLordDraven Posts: 35Member
    It depends with bats. If the bats were used to defend and clumped together in the process and then when they had toward the tower the last bat will get one hit off. But normally you're right, if they retain their original formation they will do no damage
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 307Member
    LordDraven wrote: »
    It depends with bats. If the bats were used to defend and clumped together in the process and then when they had toward the tower the last bat will get one hit off. But normally you're right, if they retain their original formation they will do no damage
    You are right. Edited.
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 1,809Member
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    You are right. Edited.

The same can be considered with the Minion Horde. If you place them at the center of the bridge, then they will not demolish the tower and it will remain at 98 hitpoints. For your numbers, I assume you either placed the Minion Horde on the edge or the Minions were a bit more clumped.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 11 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies, Critter Bats)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    You are right. Edited.

The same can be considered with the Minion Horde. If you place them at the center of the bridge, then they will not demolish the tower and it will remain at 98 hitpoints. For your numbers, I assume you either placed the Minion Horde on the edge or the Minions were a bit more clumped.
    There is no practical difference for that 98 hp, it is not like you would choose to ignore the horde because of it, I better skip this detail.
    I may do a version with king tower activated if I have time, what do you think?
    I may do a version with king tower activated if I have time, what do you think?

Do it whenever you want. I upvote.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 11 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies, Critter Bats)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason
  • TotillityTotillity Posts: 106Member
    This is really old, but looks really nice.
    uvfWqQ4.png
    ferrell34Giorgakis
    IGN - Rage4Wage, Trophies: 3800 - 4000, PB - 4053, 22VYJU2OP, Timezone: MST
    All Hail the Mini Pekka, who crushes the scourges of the ladder, Ebarbs and the Hog.
    Totillity wrote: »
    This is really old, but looks really nice.
    uvfWqQ4.png

Unfortunately this is outdated. It does not include the cards that were added after the Bandit. And some of the cards have changes since the time it was written. Like Prince, Knight, Bandit and a few more.
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Their card

Check my AMA here