Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

dude2050's AMA Bio

ask me anything you ask and i will try to respond to everyones
1o8Am0P.jpg
this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
«134

Comments

  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,356Moderator
    Why "2050"?
    pv7u5U6.jpg

    CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

    BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

    Please read the Forum Rules

    Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • AquaAqua Posts: 1,117Member
    MasterCal wrote: »
    Why "2050"?

    Because he is THAT DUDE
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    MasterCal wrote: »
    Why "2050"?
    when i created my first account for something (can't remember what for) dude was taken so i went with dude 2050 also dude is my clash of clans and cr game name
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,007Moderator
    Is PEKKA your favourite troop/card?
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • AiedailAiedail Posts: 245Member
    Whats your primary deck?
    King lvl: 12 | Three Musketeer Player | PB: 4700 | Tag: #PRCVP22 | Cards: 86/86 | Clan: Antifa United | Played since February 16th 2016, android soft launch | Sweden
    fjx0cs7rlzze.png
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    Is PEKKA your favourite troop/card?
    its tied with graveyard
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    Aiedail wrote: »
    Whats your primary deck?
    i have three decks but my main one is
    giant sparky
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • spicyspicy Posts: 841Member
    What's your least favourite card?
    What games do you play outside of Supercell games?
    What do you think about Clash Royale right now?

  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    edited November 2017
    spicy wrote: »
    What's your least favourite card?
    What games do you play outside of Supercell games?
    What do you think about Clash Royale right now?
    my least favourite card is goblin hut/ cannon cart
    i play overwatch
    i think its going fine but heaps of people say its dying. ladder need a fix, 2v2 meh and challenges are awsome
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • spicyspicy Posts: 841Member
    dude2050 wrote: »
    spicy wrote: »
    What's your least favourite card?
    What games do you play outside of Supercell games?
    What do you think about Clash Royale right now?
    my least favourite card is goblin hut/ cannon cart
    i play overwatch
    i think its going fine but heaps of people say its dying. ladder need a fix, 2v2 meh and challenges are awsome

    Ayy who do you main?

  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    spicy wrote: »
    dude2050 wrote: »
    spicy wrote: »
    What's your least favourite card?
    What games do you play outside of Supercell games?
    What do you think about Clash Royale right now?
    my least favourite card is goblin hut/ cannon cart
    i play overwatch
    i think its going fine but heaps of people say its dying. ladder need a fix, 2v2 meh and challenges are awsome

    Ayy who do you main?
    sombra/lucio
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    anymore questions for me =)
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • sx0941sx0941 Posts: 137Member
    1.How free are you?
    2.Do you still remember that I exist?
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 562Member
    sx0941 wrote: »
    1.How free are you?
    2.Do you still remember that I exist?
    1. (assuming you mean how much have i spent on the game) 2 arena packs
    2. sorry i can't say i remember you :/
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • sx0941sx0941 Posts: 137Member
    3.Actually,I mean that how much free time do you have...
    Thanks Samirmistra very much for bringing me here!
    A very busy senior high school student.
Sign In or Register to comment.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.