Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[Official] Signature Shops Subforum Rules

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,944Moderator
edited May 2018 in Signature Shops
Soooooo, I've been forced to do this thread because I'm fed up of certain requests in sig shops that result on failures/confusions to the shop authors (or at leasts from my point of view) because of lack of rules.

I based on SC oficial forum's sig shops sub rules, since I think they're fair.

Alright then, here are the rules:

dude2050PikasperGiorgakis
Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
y550ls9wbwod.png
I like underused stuff...

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,944Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Never request the same design, at the same time, with more than one shop

In order to avoid confusion between sig shops authors, because of a forumer that requested the same image in both shops, trying to decide what image does the forumer use, or how does he use both, this is forbidden.
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    edited May 2018
    Set up clear requirements in your shop

- Post count requirement

Ruled in order to avoid wasted works. More than 1 time a "fresh spawn" request a work only for abandon the forums a few days/weeks later, resulting on wasted time. Having at least a post requirement of at least 25 is needed at every shop.
    Basing on how active/skilled you are is a good way to regulate this post count, setting a higher post count with lower activity/skills.

- Request format

This helps by avoiding confussion occasionated by generic requests. These are some examples of request formats:
    Sigs

Text:
    Theme:
    Render:
    Other:

Banners

Text:
    Theme:
    (Thing I can add you fill out rest of you want them in there):
    Clan tag:
    Subtext:
    Render(s):
    Other:

Profile pics

Render:
    Theme:
    Text:
    Other:
    - Username.- your forum name, obviously. You can provide a color and a theme. You are (almost) free to request any kind of theme, either "bones", either "books", either "helmets", either "fast food"...

- Slogan.- (optional) a simple phrase under your nickname. Make sure that your slogan isn't too long (let's say up to 30 chars), and obviously that it doesn't contain anything against the forum rules. Also you can provide your slogan colour.
    - Background.- similar to username themes, you can also provide a background theme, or else provide a detailed description of what do you want exactly.
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    edited May 2018
    Credit the author of the work

For those who don't know what this is, crediting is when you ask the people you made something for to include a link to your shop or profile in their sigs or threads they are using it in. Doing this can help increase the flow of requests in your shop and can also make you look better.
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    edited May 2018
    Breaking the rules

Most of the time this is what people have done when someone breaks a rule:
    - Not crediting? Pm a mod and tell them the situation.
    -Breaking the global rule? Banned from all shops.
    -Not following the request format? no consequences just tell them that they need to fill it out.
    -Requesting without enough posts? no consequences just tell them to request at another shop or when they reach the requirement.
    y550ls9wbwod.png