Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[One And Only] Rascals Discussion Thread

HarryTTLHarryTTL Posts: 531Member
edited May 17 in Card Balance Discussion
I think Rascals will become the Meta. Bait deck with Rascals are super powerful.

Rascals are very strong. The boy rascal is way too tanky. I think the boy should be nerf in the next balance changes for about 100 health and that should do the job.
How do you rate Rascals
  1. How do you rate Rascals12 votes
    1. Very under-power
        0.00%
    2. Under-power
        0.00%
    3. Bad
        8.33%
    4. Slightly Bad
      16.67%
    5. Normal
        0.00%
    6. Slightly Good
      33.33%
    7. Good
      25.00%
    8. Over-power
        8.33%
    9. Very Over-power
        8.33%
This week:
p
All credits go to JCTTEH THE WISE
My Theory Thread: https://communityroyale.com/discussion/3328/theory-magic-archer-bandit-rascals#latest

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 1,945Member
    I do not think they are really overpowered as they have their weaknesses. However, much like other new cards, they promote a lot of power creep. Remember how the Executioner had powercreeped almost all Splashers. The same is going to happen with Rascals, as they will be the most severe offender for power creep
    s4qeovgwlat8.png

Worship the 7 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 11 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Zappies, Critter Bats)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason
  • dude2050dude2050 Posts: 501Member
    they are a common card (easy to over level) but they are very weak once they've been logged they're a high DPS unit that can fit well into bait.
    1o8Am0P.jpg
    this awsome sig is made by the amazing DeltaDroid4
  • HarryTTLHarryTTL Posts: 531Member
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    I do not think they are really overpowered as they have their weaknesses. However, much like other new cards, they promote a lot of power creep. Remember how the Executioner had powercreeped almost all Splashers. The same is going to happen with Rascals, as they will be the most severe offender for power creep

They powercreeped barbarian, skarmy, gob gang. Maybe not gob gang but definitely barbarian. They are very good in bait, CWA and Chief Pat posted videos on Rascals Bait
    This week:
    p
    My Theory Thread: https://communityroyale.com/discussion/3328/theory-magic-archer-bandit-rascals#latest
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 379Member
    Being common makes it really strong, I think it will be impossible to log the rascal girl in ladder after a few months. Overlevel rascal will be like an impenetrable wall, much like overlevelled barbs, but block air as well.
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,046Member
    I would say they are good, BUT, the boy does so little damage that he can even one shot a princess.
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,622Member
    Rascals make a mixture between what makes good the other 5 elixir swarmy cards: rascal boy gathers barbarians's resistance and ground defense capabilities, while rascal girls gather minion horde's decent ranged attack and air defense capabilities. All these atributes are merged in a way that it creates a balance between ground and air defense, keeping its 5 elixir cost.

However, despite its common rarity is justified, I fear that rascals fall in the abyss of TS weakness, with RG and Elite Barbs because of overleveling and nerfs in order to balance their overleveled versions.

Right now, we just can wait until the card is released for everyone and all the players can test these guys...
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 475Member
    Let’s just say the rascal is like putting both the knight and the archers down at the same time. But it’s a value pack like gob gang
    Currently learning

Do you like the idea?
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/2957/an-idea-for-a-new-game-for-supercell#latest

Help me let SC take this into consideration by re-posting it on other media or platforms
    edited May 17
    I changed my mind. Rascals is OP. We could use 100 health nerf on the boy
    This week:
    p
  • TrainerGoshiTrainerGoshi Posts: 46Member
    Loooooog.

Nuff said.
    Loooooog.

Nuff said.

That is exactly what the opponent want you to do.
    This week:
    p
  • TheTrueBrawlerTheTrueBrawler Posts: 350Member
    In tournament standards, I do not see this card working well due to the girls having low health, but then I realized that when they get to level 11, they can survive a tournament standard log, and arrows. This may be an issue, but I can't judge until I see them in action on the ladder.
    In tournament standards, I do not see this card working well due to the girls having low health, but then I realized that when they get to level 11, they can survive a tournament standard log, and arrows. This may be an issue, but I can't judge until I see them in action on the ladder.

Yea... they do have "Over-leveled Disease" factor much like RGs, EBs
    This week:
    p