Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Co-leaders mass kicking/ abusing power

MrKMrK Posts: 89Member
Our clan had this happen to them this morning. Luckily the leader and I are very active and noticed almost right away. 15 people were demoted then booted by one bad apple before we stopped him. Since the massacre we have all but four back in the clan and all is right with the world.

Now this fool has joined a new clan and is probably going to do the same thing if they ever get promoted. I wish there were a way my leader could message their leader to warn them of the incoming duechebaggery.

Their new clan is currently 50/50 so we can go warn them. Sigh. No way to report the turd as well. Maybe this should go into the rage thread, i dont know.

Thanks for listening.
546zwo8dem3z.png

Comments

• ShaggsShaggs Posts: 447Member
    Did you learn from your mistake? Probably not a good ideal to promote people.
  • WalrusGuyWalrusGuy Posts: 248Member
    If you really feel this is an issue you can probably contact help and support through settings.

I bet they can do something about it
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    Thats how it is today my friend, this world is unfair and filled with trollers who want co leaders just for kicking
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,116Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Tips for clan management

1. Don't promote people who ask for that position
    2. When you do promote, promote trustworthy members
    3. Don't have too many people at that position, it makes positions feel unmerited and not special
    4. Kick people who complain that there may be too few elders or coleaders
    5. If possible, have people you know (aka real life friends) that you trust and can communicate out of game with
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    Thanks for the tips, gonna make sure to remember those when making a new clan (it will be soon)
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • WalrusGuyWalrusGuy Posts: 248Member
    MasterCal wrote: »
    Tips for clan management

1. Don't promote people who ask for that position
    2. When you do promote, promote trustworthy members
    3. Don't have too many people at that position, it makes positions feel unmerited and not special
    4. Kick people who complain that there may be too few elders or coleaders

Especially #3. Listen to that.

I was once in a clan where 95% of the people were co-leader. Not only did this feel like the rank meant nothing, I bet you can also guess what happened next.
  • pyguyofdoompyguyofdoom Posts: 61Member
    rank has to be earned through blood, sweat, and a lot of tears for playing royale
    Good morning. In a few days, the final push will commence to save the forums. Forumers from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum save in this history of this forum! Forum -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that today is the 24th of october, and we will once again be fighting for our rights, not from abuse, stupid trolls, or spam bots -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist on this very forum! And should we win the day, the 24th of october will no longer be known as my holiday, but as the day when the clash royale forum declared in one voice:
    We will not go quietly into the night!
    We will not vanish without a fight!
    We're going to live on!
    We're going to survive!
    Soon we must fight for our independence!
  • XLeonardXXLeonardX Posts: 123Member
    Maybe he is a spy.
    We are all part of the universe; hence being kind to anything is being kind to ourselves.
  • These people might no better no worries as this is just a game and you can invite everyone back
  • These people might no better no worries as this is just a game and you can invite everyone back
    know

• TwinRiceTwinRice Posts: 92Member
    Just echoing what most have said here. Our clan has been around since Global Launch (Bunny Clan, though formerly Bewbz and Tacos before Supercell changed our name haha)...80% of our clan has been together for over a year and a half and we generally always have everyone as elders. We have 5 co-leaders and one inactive Leader. The non-family CO's had to really earn our trust before we gave them that rank. Clan management has been easy ever since :)

Bottom line, only promote people you trust to make good decisions to Co
    YOMOj0n.png
    sig courtesy of spicy!
    CoLeader, Bunny Clan (formerly Bewbz and Tacos)
    Highest Trophies: 5962, Max Challenge: 16
    Current Ladder Deck:
    Pekka (8), Baby Dragon (8), Lightning (8), Tornado (8), Furnace (11), Zap (13), Battle Ram (11), EWiz (5)
  • BL4CKN1GHTBL4CKN1GHT Posts: 273Member
    edited October 2017
    Don't promote people so easy :(

Hope your clan re grows quick!
  • OneEyedOwlOneEyedOwl Posts: 27Member
    There is nothing you can do. As clan politics is clearly not supercell business. You can report him, but i really doubt they will do something about it.
    "What cannot change, can only be broken" Eto-chan
  • n3r0sn3r0s Posts: 7Member
    I know this was a Co but even elders can kick others. IMO they should only be able to accept new players.
  • ChuckNKChuckNK Posts: 144Member
    It's a game of chance, you never know who will snap. Best thing to do is recover and move on