Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Two EXTREMELY Powerful Cycle Decks!

WubWubWubWub Posts: 423Member
I, WubWub, have returned to the Strategy and Deck Building subforum to present to you two unique and powerful decks! One is a twist on a classic and another has insane offensive capabilities plus a flexible defense!
Unfortunately for a lot of players, the first deck does utilize Rascals as the main support card. These decks also require a lot of skill and micro strategy to play, but once you get the hang of using them, the result is incredible!

DECK 1 - Mortar Rascals!
- Mortar
- Ice Spirit
- Bats
- Tornado
- Rocket
- The Log
- Rascals
- Ice Golem

This is a twist on the classic 3.0 mortar cycle deck for ladder. The original deck features Knight and Archers, but Rascals serves as a combination of both, where the individual rascals are better suited for their particular jobs, for a discounted cost. This makes them an ideal mortar support card that can handle almost anything and be leveled easily (this deck should work wonders on ladder). To fill the remaining spot, Ice Golem steps in with its wonderful ability to kite and sponge damage, protecting the mortar and drawing enemies away for positive elixir trades.

DECK 2 - Hunteryard!
- Hunter
- Graveyard
- Ice Golem
- Ice Spirit
- Mega Minion
- Bats
- Poison
- The Log

Graveyard cycle decks are pretty strong on their own, because enough cycling can result in an opponent without a counter to Graveyard in their hand. However, this deck is even stronger because the Hunter thrives in cycle decks. He serves as the ultimate counter to pretty much anything the opponent throws at him, and since the deck cycles so quickly, the opponent can't overwhelm him with too many enemies. Put him into a fast and powerful deck with insane offensive capabilities, and you have a force almost nothing can stop!

What do you think about these decks? Post suggestions and feedback down in the comments below, and be sure to try these cycle decks out for yourself!
ferrell34
Card Concepts:
- Dark Princess - Candles - Shield Spell -
Balance Suggestions - Updated!
What if the Infinity Stones were in the Clash universe?

Comments

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 497Member
    They look solid.

#IceGolemOP
    WubWubdude2050
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,146Member
    edited May 15
    Just by looking the deck, i already knew how powerful they are. Especially The Mortar Rascals one, Hunteryard seems like one of those decks that screw you up if you make simple mistakes (but a monster if used correctly). Mortar Rascals is definitely a Win/ Draw deck. Well done @WubWub !
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • HarryTTLHarryTTL Posts: 644Member
    Rascals need nerf soon. All most every rascals deck is unbeatable. Seriously, they are super good, especially the rascal boy, he is way too tanky. About the second deck, i can see some weakness in it, plus im not a control fan, especially the deck that only has 1 support.
    This week:
    p
    All credits go to JCTTEH THE WISE
    My Theory Thread: https://communityroyale.com/discussion/3328/theory-magic-archer-bandit-rascals#latest
  • LordDravenLordDraven Posts: 265Member
    HarryTTL wrote: »
    Rascals need nerf soon. All most every rascals deck is unbeatable. Seriously, they are super good, especially the rascal boy, he is way too tanky. About the second deck, i can see some weakness in it, plus im not a control fan, especially the deck that only has 1 support.

They are super good. Mine are only level 8 and I'm using them in class of challenges anyway with a lot of success!
  • WubWubWubWub Posts: 423Member
    HarryTTL wrote: »

Well, rascals haven't been officially released yet, so the people playing them won the challenge. They are skilled players who know how to use them, and that's why rascals decks are getting 12 wins right now.

I guess we'll just have to wait for them to be released to everyone and see if they are still too strong. They are level dependent, but there aren't many leveling interactions that result from them being underleveled.

On the topic of the second deck, it cycles super quickly (3.0 average) and this fast cycle prevents the opponent from making a big push that the Hunter can't handle. Hunter is a super strong card right now (definitely one of the top cards in the game and prevalent in the meta), and this deck increases his strength by nullifying his weaknesses. Also, graveyard cycle can absolutely destroy opponents by catching them without a counter in hand. It's a more offensive deck than many control decks, so it has a different style.
    Card Concepts:
    - Dark Princess - Candles - Shield Spell -
    Balance Suggestions - Updated!
    What if the Infinity Stones were in the Clash universe?