Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Maybe you will like this idea, “Goblin Boomerang”

Emie_T_ReaperEmie_T_Reaper Posts: 14Member
edited May 17 in Ideas & Feature Requests
I have a good idea that might be a new card for Clash Royale,

1o5tnxz7i3tg.png

Basically this idea is the same as Barbarian Barrel, only this card only gives damage to air forces.Of course you are free to change and modify it to fit Clash Royale game (if accepted)

"Goblin Boomerang", But if Supercell has a better name, please replace it.It does not have to be a Boomerang form as well, it is clear this card only gives damage to the air forces, and after that it will issue 2 goblins.If changed it can damage ground troops also, maybe the amount of elixir needed willgo up too (maybe 4 or 5 elixir) Supercell is free to change this idea, but I hope the troops that come out remain goblin .

I changed it a bit, to make it more like a boomerang ⬇

m0sb4djnioxh.png
1f6zd9yk0tzd.png

ferrell34

Comments

• TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,158Member
    It's kinda like a goblin barrel and a barb barrel. I suggest 3 elixir
    Emie_T_Reaper

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • HarryTTLHarryTTL Posts: 531Member
    Don't we have enough of these cards already? Like a log but hit air.
    Emie_T_Reaper
    This week:
    p
    All credits go to JCTTEH THE WISE
    My Theory Thread: https://communityroyale.com/discussion/3328/theory-magic-archer-bandit-rascals#latest
  • Emie_T_ReaperEmie_T_Reaper Posts: 14Member
    edited May 16
    TTtheT wrote: »
    It's kinda like a goblin barrel and a barb barrel. I suggest 3 elixir

Hi TTtheT, thank you very much for your comment, :3
    what do you think? Do you like this idea?
    Can I share this link to your AMA?
    edited May 16
    HarryTTL wrote: »
    Don't we have enough of these cards already? Like a log but hit air.

Hi HarryTTL, Thank you for your comments and opinions :3

Yes, basically this is just like a Zap that produces two Goblins, but can not damage ground troops, (so the damage is more than Zap) but other than this card can dispel the Minion Forces, it should be able to dispel the Mega Minion and Inferno Dragon as well, as they will follow the Goblin out
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,622Member
    First, I suggest you to make TS stats instead of level 1 stats, so it's easier to know if the card is balanced.

Second, this card has almost the same problem as all air target only card ideas: situational. However, keeping in mind that it spawns goblins, it may be less situational.

Third, I supose the boomerang can be placed anywhere and travels from the fing tower to the place it was summoned and then comes back right? If that's true, goblins would always be summoned at the back of the king tower, so it would be better if the goblins jumped from the boomerang when it reaches the place it was summoned, or when it hits a certain ammount of troops. In that case, maybe it should have a placement limitation, just as log or barb barrel, in order to not make an OP version of goblin barrel. Other alternative could be change the goblins to another troop, so it's not too strong, and it's easier to balance, since the troop that summons the boomerang could be moddified without modifying other cards that include the troop.

Fourth, the concept art is really good, you have talent for that! :+1:

End of the review.
    Emie_T_Reaper
    Do you like my signature? Check out one of these!
    WdKYXUm.png
    I like underused stuff...
    My most recent card idea: Watchmaker!
    edited May 16
    First, I suggest you to make TS stats instead of level 1 stats, so it's easier to know if the card is balanced.

Second, this card has almost the same problem as all air target only card ideas: situational. However, keeping in mind that it spawns goblins, it may be less situational.

Third, I supose the boomerang can be placed anywhere and travels from the fing tower to the place it was summoned and then comes back right? If that's true, goblins would always be summoned at the back of the king tower, so it would be better if the goblins jumped from the boomerang when it reaches the place it was summoned, or when it hits a certain ammount of troops. In that case, maybe it should have a placement limitation, just as log or barb barrel, in order to not make an OP version of goblin barrel. Other alternative could be change the goblins to another troop, so it's not too strong, and it's easier to balance, since the troop that summons the boomerang could be moddified without modifying other cards that include the troop.

Fourth, the concept art is really good, you have talent for that! :+1:

End of the review.

Thank you for your comments and very thorough feedback, I really appreciate it. :3
    I will try to answer it
    (1): I make TS at level 1 because I also compare it with another card at level 1, but basically Superchell has the right to determine its strength to be balanced.

(2): true, basically this card looks as if it works for defense, but also dan to attack though not very powerful.

(3): yes, this card has limit of placement, like The Log and Barbarian Barrel.Sorry if my explanation is less detailed .
    7e27f2cyd9bh.png
    iffbxghqj2uu.png

(4): thanks for the compliment, I am happy :3
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 475Member
    @Jcttehthewise I don’t think there are any air targeting only troop
    Emie_T_Reaper
    Currently learning

Do you like the idea?
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/2957/an-idea-for-a-new-game-for-supercell#latest

Help me let SC take this into consideration by re-posting it on other media or platforms

I actually think about it too, but I make this card in addition to targeting air toops, also can target building as well,
    but it's up to Supercell want to make it like how.

So what do you thinking? Would it be nice to add to Clash Royale, or not?
  • HarryTTLHarryTTL Posts: 531Member

I actually think about it too, but I make this card in addition to targeting air toops, also can target building as well,

In this case, it should be 2 elixer since it can't attack ground and only has 2 goblins and TS damage is about 160.
    Emie_T_Reaperdude2050
    This week:
    p
    All credits go to JCTTEH THE WISE
    My Theory Thread: https://communityroyale.com/discussion/3328/theory-magic-archer-bandit-rascals#latest
    HarryTTL wrote: »

In this case, it should be 2 elixer since it can't attack ground and only has 2 goblins and TS damage is about 160.

thank you for your opinion, :3
    actually TS Damage is 80 and Crown Tower Damage is 26, but if this idea is accepted, it is Supercell's authority to change the numbers to be balanced and fair in game
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 902Member
    Second idea is way better.. and unique and fun as well! But i don't really like that it's suppose to be an air unit cleaner, which really sucks in this META. In other words, Goblin Boomerang is underpowered.

Make it hit ground.. i mean the damage doesn't really do anything except only to Skeletons/ Bats so i don't see a problem how it'd be overpowered if it does so. Other than that, Great Job! @Emie_T_Reaper
    Emie_T_Reaper
    EarthThis signature is my city
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    Second idea is way better.. and unique and fun as well! But i don't really like that it's suppose to be an air unit cleaner, which really sucks in this META. In other words, Goblin Boomerang is underpowered.

Make it hit ground.. i mean the damage doesn't really do anything except only to Skeletons/ Bats so i don't see a problem how it'd be overpowered if it does so. Other than that, Great Job! @Emie_T_Reaper

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it.
    Of course it's okay if Supercell wants to make it can damage on ground troops as well, although it will definitely raise the cost of elixir too.
    Thank you :3