4. How to Win
5. How to be Effective Team Player
6.Coaching
7. Conclusion

~~~

What is a TBSG?

TBSG INTRODUCTION

(By PyroZ)

The main thing is that you have a few different moves, given to you by the host/Co-Host. Your goal is too eliminate everyone in your way using those moves while dodging or blocking the rest of the players moves. Simple right? Most TBSG's move cooldown take 50 minutes, and all of them will require strategy. (Not Maybe, WILL)

If you are doing a Team Related TBSG it might be a little different. Your of course still using strategy, except This time your coordinating with your team, not Killing whoever opposes you. Protect the important people on your team if your a protector, Heal the Teammates who need the heal if your medic, Shred the other team to pieces if your the Damage Dealer, Lead the team to victory using your pets if your summoner, and be the perfect backup and booster if your supporter

Comments

• OperationGamingOperationGaming Posts: 66Member
    edited November 2017
    TBSG Hall of Fame (HoF)

Ok, We didn't have a "Cloudy" to tell us this one, We just Learned to make one from the CoC forums. After all, the CR forums is like the child of CoC, any CoC veteran forum gamers should prevent the mistakes that happened there from coming here. It was an amazing idea. Almost All games have that one MVP, in this case, a MVP is someone who has constantly helped the team. (Not present in FFA games.) Not all games have one MVP, and if we can't decide on that we will make max 2 VIP's.

Also, we will keep track of MVP and VIP awards in the separate document. Which can be viewed by everyone (Obviously) at the conclusion of this thing. I have also gave editing permissions to HarishMadHavan, who can keep track if I'm not allowed, and can give other people who suit the editing permission to use this.

Hosting a TBSG

While hosting TBSG's can be fun, it is also a huge responsibility. <Took straight from the lines of BrandonPj21 in the TvM hub. If you want the players to have fun, just be a good host, balance well, listen to suggestions, it don't do that too much. Some suggestions are pretty off the charts. If you want to create one, look at the rules below.

Create The thread in CR only! CoC might be fine if you say it is.
    Share the wheel setup with a balancing pal so the burden isn't all on you.
    Dedicate time to organize moves, effects, Wheels, and Balancing requests. I use a Spreadsheet.

If you have made a good setup including the rules above, you are ready to host. More people are likely to join if you have that last point there, but isn't that much needed. Keep in mind, if you jump the line (Hosting a TBSG while someone else is in front of you) without talking with the next people your TBSG will be sounded as illegal. Illegal TBSG's are not to be played by Veteran Players.

If you would like to host a game, please post /host and then (Team) or (FFA) and me or Harish will add you to the list. The list can be found in the document attached in the Conclusion of this thread.
    Pikasper
    edited November 2017
    How to Win

So, the host has announced the official start to the game. This means that you have to make a move, quickly. But no, Don't Panic. First of all, as before, look at the original post and click the link to Pyros post. It is truly a detailed post and a very good introduction to the newbies.

The first thing you would want to do is analyze your moves carefully. See if thier Heal Based, effect based, damage based, and use a normal attack. Usually look at time zones, and attack the inactive people. That way you won't get direct revenge. Don't start a charge move unless the host started at a time he is probably inactive. This way no one will interrupt you, and you can have direct head start. Get attention away from you, don't deal too much annoyance. The best way to do this is through effects. Stop them in thier tracks or deal damage to them silently. Strike up an Alliance with someone, dealing damage to other alliances. An alliance is useful for distributing damage to an annoying person. Petrification effects stop a charge, but your ally and you can start a charge a thread the same time, and eventually, he will have to make a choice on one person, and the other will strike him.

Towards the end of a game, start a charge, telling your ally your targeting someone else, then backstab him. This will break your alliance, and don't stop hurting him until he has critical health. Don't start another alliance, it will result in you getting overwhelmed.
    If you get targeted or ganged up on by the players, you have probably screwed something up, or won the last game . Just start blocking, dodging, counter-attacking, and healing your way up. Also, one more reminder, Don't be the person with the highest health. Eventually you will get ganged up on. A useful position is usually 2nd highest with Health, or one heal and your number 1. This will be able to help you later on.

How to be Effective Team Player

Ok, if your playing a Team Game, most likely it will be easier for you to win. But how do you get yourself to not be scolded by your team? Well here's how. Just keep it cool. Don't Overbuff someone, that will gain attention. In my opinion, Protector and Support can be a good combo. Support uses his effects to cause pure annoyance to the other team and helping his team, but when the other team try to attack him, the protector tanks up the damage. Try a bunch of Combos! Summoner will probably be your team captain, so listen to him.

If your summoner, your the captain. But you have never been under a role like this before?! Well don't worry at all, you will probably get VIP and be appreciated if you follow these rules. First of all, have a target list. Leave the inactive ones in the bottom, but kill annoying roles like Medic and Protector. 2nd, your protector is like your right hand man. Tell him to protect someone important to you, like Medic and Damage Dealer. As a side note, Do not have your Damage dealer die. He is the only person who is capable of dealing real damage to the other team. Most likely, it won't matter if the support will die if your other team members are at a decent amount over Half health. Your protector can protect everybody after all!

Coaches

Ok, none of these tips working? Take tutoring from a pro! They won't always say yes, but if they do say yes, you will get out of the inexperienced zone, and have a better chance of winning! Here is a list of some TBSG pros that you might need help from! (This is in no particular order)

1. Harish (Strategy Coach)
    2. Zygarde (Damager and Sudden Death Coach)
    3. OperationGaming (Backstabbing Coach)
    4. LostParadise (Move Creating Coach)
    5. Lilangel (Healer Coach)
    6. AlphaWizard (Effects Coach)

Conclusion

This whole thing was made to be the main source of TBSG's in the Supercell Forums, just like the one in the TvM Hub. If you haven't played a TBSG yet, try it, if you lose, no problem! A lot of people are following these tips, and some people have really good and different shenanigans, Have Fun!

This here is the hosting line. Currently, me and Harish are in control of this. We give it to anyone who deserves it.

TBSG Document

In the document, you will find the constantly updated:

Hosting List, to host a game read the rules above.
    Hall of Fame, Winners and Teams
    Previous Games.

Thanks to everyone that has been involved during my time with this wonderful group of people. I hope that this community will keep thriving as long as it can.

My words at the end of every thread, PeaCe!!!
    PikasperBL4CKN1GHTJeets
  • ZygardeZygarde Posts: 294Moderator
    Stickied it! Good luck to the TBSG community
    j37luq7sz2x7.png
    Zygarde
    Community Royale Moderator
    Please message me or another moderator if you need any help
    #BunTheMuds
  • ChrominatorChrominator Posts: 230Member
    edited November 2017
    I would like to sign up to host a TBSG. It will be a team game, with possible occasional events. There will also be specific roles for each player to have.
    9xp4fe2hrjtm.png
    IBIv7
  • DaisyCloudDaisyCloud Posts: 205Member
    edited November 2017
    ooo. i always wanted to play one of these. nice guide to btw. i look forward to playing my 1st one soon.
  • PikasperPikasper Posts: 419Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Should we have a single hosting line for both TBSG and TvMs or seperate?

I guess having a single one would be better because this way both of the games will get enough attention.

Guys, share your thoughts
  • DarkSoul214DarkSoul214 Posts: 233Member
    Did you copy-paste all of the lines from the TBSG Hub in the SC Forums?
    Ashzaeen wrote: »

I guess having a single one would be better because this way both of the games will get enough attention.

single is good.
    vz2OO9P.png

single is good.
    OpG made the TBSG hub so he can copy-paste it as he's the owner of the work.

Lately we have been discussing this but many thinks there should be seperate lines. Anyways we will think of a solution once we finish working on the TvM hub.

Sneak Peeks - The TvM hub wouldn't be xerox copy of the one in SC forums! =)
  • DaisyCloudDaisyCloud Posts: 205Member

single is good.
    OpG made the TBSG hub so he can copy-paste it as he's the owner of the work.

Lately we have been discussing this but many thinks there should be seperate lines. Anyways we will think of a solution once we finish working on the TvM hub.

Sneak Peeks - The TvM hub wouldn't be xerox copy of the one in SC forums! =)

ok nice. i am glad ya'll are working on a tvm hub. ????
    Tbh, I don’t think we should bring TvMs here, it increasesthe amount of possible cheating. Or we could add Guto’s rule, if you’re playing here, you can’t play there. We had to talk to the people on mafiauniverse when we were making our TvMs, mafiauniverse moniters the PMs to reduce cheating. Cheating has happened before when more than 1 game were hosted on a forum.
  • DarkSoul214DarkSoul214 Posts: 233Member
    TvM are kinda dead here.I mean the ones who joined Alpha's are mostly from CoC FG.Besides,the people here mostly play those occasional games and not games like TvM,TBSG,etc etc.

Hmm,Maaybe Guto's rule.
    vz2OO9P.png
    edited November 2017
    Tbh, I don’t think we should bring TvMs here, it increasesthe amount of possible cheating. Or we could add Guto’s rule, if you’re playing here, you can’t play there. We had to talk to the people on mafiauniverse when we were making our TvMs, mafiauniverse moniters the PMs to reduce cheating. Cheating has happened before when more than 1 game were hosted on a forum.

But certainly this is not a single forum. We have two different domains, topics and website. If people want to cheat, then they can easily do it via PMs in the Official forums also. I don't see how this can impact the possibility of cheating.

They can't cheat through the mafia or spectator chatzy because they are well moderated.

If someone wants to cheat then they can do it in a lot of way, then don't need to use Community Royale Forums.

But certainly this is not a single forum. We have two different domains, topics and website. If people want to cheat, then they can easily do it via PMs in the Official forums also. I don't see how this can impact the possibility of cheating.

They can't cheat through the mafia or spectator chatzy because they are well moderated.

If someone wants to cheat then they can do it in a lot of way, then don't need to use Community Royale Forums.

Mods do moderate PMs, We have only seen Sharky in action though. I think it woud just be better to not bring TvMs over here instead of talking about it. DarkSoul is right.
  • Hello. Is it possible if I can sign up to host a TBSG? It'll be a team game.
    53mxwCG.png?3
    TheSpaghettimobile - a random guy that falls out of existence every five months or so.
    Back again from another superlong hiatus - for now.

Since I’m back, the TBSG Hub is back, feel free to host and/or play.