JeetsJeets Posts: 292Member
Hey guys I've done two grand challenge and here's what I got
10-3
8-3

When does it pay out?
When do you get value for 100 gems?

Comments

• AquaAqua Posts: 1,117Member
    If you get 10k or more gold thats value because 10k gold are 500 gems and u get cards too
  • BUFFTHEROCKETBUFFTHEROCKET Posts: 129Member
    That’s a ton of value, I’ve heard that it pays out as early as 2 wins
  • DaScavengerDaScavenger Posts: 28Member
    I think at 2 wins, the chest gives slightly more value per gem than buying gold/cards from the shop, and at 3+ wins it's a lot better,

If you're getting 10 and 8 wins, that's definitely worth it. If you can consistently get even 5 wins per Challenge, it's definitely worth it to save up and do Grand Challenges.
  • DarmaniacDarmaniac Posts: 8Member
    i dont matter doing challenge.
  • Bmille3Bmille3 Posts: 137Member
    2 wins according to OJ
    QzSBkVF.jpg
  • pyguyofdoompyguyofdoom Posts: 61Member
    i think its 3 wins for positive, and 2 for breaking even
    Good morning. In a few days, the final push will commence to save the forums. Forumers from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum save in this history of this forum! Forum -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that today is the 24th of october, and we will once again be fighting for our rights, not from abuse, stupid trolls, or spam bots -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist on this very forum! And should we win the day, the 24th of october will no longer be known as my holiday, but as the day when the clash royale forum declared in one voice:
    We will not go quietly into the night!
    We will not vanish without a fight!
    We're going to live on!
    We're going to survive!
    Soon we must fight for our independence!
  • MichealloMicheallo Posts: 204Moderator
    It pays out at 2 statistics wise but I personally believe you shouldn’t do grand challenges unless you can get 5-6 wins just to get that added value that comes alone with the 100 gem price tag.
    michnew.png
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,716Moderator
    Well, for legendary hunting, 8 wins is the minimum # of wins to get a better value of gems to buy a legendary in the shop than to buy a legendary chest.

Basically, at the rate of your wins, it is more worth it to grind out grand challenges instead of buying legendary chests. Also consider that a legendary chance is 13% for an 8-win challenge chest.

So, yes, it is SO worth to do grand challenges, especially when you can get 8 wins consistently.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!