Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Two Lies One Truth

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,117Member
edited July 2018 in Forum Games
This is the exact opposite from the Two Truths One Lie forum game with the rules copied from that game. Here are the rules.

The Main Process:
  1. Someone writes the three statements. This person will be called the writer. Two of those statements must be false and one must be true.
  2. Another person reads each statement, and attempt to figure out which one is the truth. This person will be called the guesser. When the guesser thinks he has his decision, he or she will post a comment stating which one he thinks is the truth.
  3. The guesser in that same comment shall complete the first step but with three new statements. If they some how forget to do this part, and I have seen it happen in other games before, the next person to post can do that for them.
  4. The next time the writer gets on, he will edit his original comment to make it known which statement was the fake statement. This part may take a while, so be patient guessers.

A Few More Things to Remember:
  1. Similarly to the original game, statements can be about the game, the writer's personal experience, or other things, but try to connect each statement to Clash Royale in some way, shape, or form.
  2. Assigning numbers, letters, or some form of symbols to each statement would also be nice as it saves the guesser the hassle of retyping the statement.
  3. When guessing, it is possible that you might not know something off the top of your head and be tempted to go to the wiki or other places on the internet. Unless a statement deals with exact numerical values, please don't do research into each statement.

The first Set
1) My least favorite card is the Royal Giant

2) I was complaining a lot when Achievements were removed

3) One of the badges I do not own is the Post Marathon Badge

Number 2 is the truth
MasterCal
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,437Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Looks like i know too much about you @Giorgakis, number 2 is definitely a lie :crsmirk:
    i was being sarcastic r/wooooosh

Second Set
    1. I know about Pokemons.
    2. I like Pineapple Pizza.
    3. I love using Sparky in ladder, i even have her at level 3.

Oops, it's no 2. I do love using Sparky in laddder but i don't have her at level 3. @TheTrueBrawler
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • TheTrueBrawlerTheTrueBrawler Posts: 561Member
    edited July 2018
    Number three is the truth I think. Also, very creative forum game. I totally see all the creativity that went into making this one.

1. My clan is doing amazing in terms of activity and war participation.
    2. Clash Royale gives me a huge headache if I go on a losing streak.
    3. I missed preparation day for Clan Wars once, and that day was today.
    I use some color code in my posts. Here is a small key to help you understand what some colors mean in my posts.
    Card Statistics - Tournament Standards/Maximum Level
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Wild guess, but number 2 is the truth.

Here's personal experiences.

1. I've never gotten a Super Magical chest from battle, and I've been playing since beta.

2. I've sat in my governor's chair and talked to him face to face, but obviously I didn't talk about playing Clash Royale, because that would be weird.

3. I've thrown my phone multiple times while playing this game, but I've never once broken the screen.

I've actually met the governor for winning the governor's STEM team award for math. For one of the photos, I got to sit in the governor's chair, and after the ceremony, I got to talk to him. I just got my first Super Magical Chest two days ago, and I don't even have a smartphone, so I couldn't play Clash Royale on my phone.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • TheTrueBrawlerTheTrueBrawler Posts: 561Member
    edited July 2018
    Number three. Chest cycles say number one is impossible, and number two is so unlikely that I would put money on it being a lie.

1. Clash Royale has been a game for less than two years.
    2. The Electro Wizard was the first card officially released in 2017.
    3. The Royal Giant was not a card when the game launched.
    I use some color code in my posts. Here is a small key to help you understand what some colors mean in my posts.
    Card Statistics - Tournament Standards/Maximum Level
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,117Member
    Number 3 is the truth. Royal Giant was released in February 29th 2016 which was almost 2 months after Clash Royale was launched.

1) There was a time where the Giant Skeleton did not have the evil laughing sound
    2) When the Arena Reshuffle happened, the Inferno Dragon was moved to Arena 8
    3) The Mega Minion had never moved any Arenas after the Arena Reshuffle
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • AnomynionAnomynion Posts: 101Member
    I could probably look this up, but that would be cheating... :crsmirk:

I’m going to go with number three; the first one seems a bit too specific, and it can be argued that there was a time that the Giant Skeleton didn’t have that laughing sound regardless of if it did (before it was made, or when it didn’t exist, it couldn’t have had that sound :p), and then... it’s more or less a coin flip between the other two :/
    Number three. Chest cycles say number one is impossible, and number two is so unlikely that I would put money on it being a lie.
    I don’t think number one is impossible- playing battles while chest slots are full still advance the chest cycle if I remember correctly, so it’s still possible that such an event could happen, although it’s unlikely. Also, number two is so specific and improbable that it’s almost definitely the truth :crsmirk:.

Anyways, here’re mine:

1) My first epic was the Witch

2) My first tourney-standard-level card was the Bomber

3) I have never missed a crown chest

IBu7vH4.png
    Thanks to ClashofHolmes for the sig!
  • LostParadiseLostParadise Posts: 997Member
    1 has the highest probability.

1: I'm playing since global launch.
    2: I have only one maX'd card.
    3: I'm trying to maX a rare right now.
    A retired Royaler.
    A new Brawler.

Countdown to 1000th Special: 2 posts left!