Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Trainer jumps in INSTED of your teammate that quit

So 2v2, still ain't good, that little ban if you quit a game didn't really solve a lot, as now people will just sitt doing nothing. I just though about it,, have the trainer for your arena jump in and continue playing with your teammates cards when he's quit or been inactive for 20-30 seconds.

The trainers ofc aren't that good, but it's something at least.
King lvl: 12 | Three Musketeer Player | PB: 4700 | Tag: #PRCVP22 | Cards: 86/86 | Clan: Antifa United | Played since February 16th 2016, android soft launch | Sweden
fjx0cs7rlzze.png

Comments

• Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 277Member
    I've been creating threads about this for a while. Most people seem to say it's not a good idea. I'm not one of those people.
    Device: Galaxy S7 Edge
    Trophies: 4000
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 292Member
    the trainer jumping in is a great idea!!!
    TheTrueBrawler
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,816Member
    Well it is something I guess. Trainers coming in the battle is not the end of the world
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 447Member
    I don't think it will work.... People stop playing because they want the game to end faster so that they can move on to the next game..... They will just simple drop a card in a random spot or zap the Kings tower every 20 seconds.... the end result will be the same.

People are creative.
  • TrainerWroyceTrainerWroyce Posts: 781Member
    Did anyone realize that the trainers actually treats the goblin barrel as a spell and throw it at things like princess?
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,256Member
    Did anyone realize that the trainers actually treats the goblin barrel as a spell and throw it at things like princess?

They treated Miner worse. They always use him like a Knight: only on their side and againts your support behind tank, any support including Sparky.
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 553Member
    edited July 18
    This is not a game problem, it is a people problem. Selfish players want matches they"don't like" to end. Giving trainer will only go further into them doing it.

I think trainer should take over AND the been should remain, AND they should implement a "rate your team mate" as any other mp game have. So if the partner is a troll you one star it, if he leaves, you one star it. If his deck is had, you one star it. What to match proud with similar star rating on 2*2. Trolls will play with trolls, decent people with each other
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 447Member
    What about a filter option on 2v2.... I can set my filter to "No Hog Rider" or "BeatDown".... so I only get matched with teamates that meet this?
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    I also don't really think this would work because trolls will just let the AI play for them, or get around it somehow. Best option imo is a report option
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,716Moderator
    edited July 18
    Again, this is already a ruled out idea. And if someone wants to troll their partner, then they can just sit in the game so that people won't get the trainer.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    MathChamp wrote: »
    Again, this is already a ruled out idea. And if someone wants to troll their partner, then they can just sit in the game so that people won't get the trainer.

Well the OP did mention that if someone is idle for like 30 seconds then the trainer would activate. But that does not make me sold on the idea, and I'm moving this thread to I&FR.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.