Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Still climbing my way to the top!

No_C_StickNo_C_Stick Posts: 134Member
edited February 5 in General Discussion
Edit: changed title from "Made it to Master 3" to current one.

I finally maxed out my PEKKA a couple of weeks ago, and man has it made a difference. Made it to 5877 last season with all cards, except my LJ, maxed out.

I hope to break 6k by the time this season ends.

Best of all, I am ranked!

From last season
mxvj3dmfcljc.jpg

This season so far
vgiqn2axbrct.jpg

ferrell34helnasbrainiacboy
KT lvl 13
PB 5877
Main deck: PEKKA Beatdown
PEKKA 13, Poison 13, B Dragon 13, Zap 13, Fire Spirits 13, Bandit 13, LJ 12, Ice Wiz 13

~There is only one PEKKA deck that is worthy, and that is mine~
Tagged:

Comments

• LordDravenLordDraven Posts: 275Member
    Congrats man! Welcome to the 5k club!
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,420Moderator
    Amazing job mate!
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 589Member
    nice job!!!
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 315Member
    Congratulations!
  • TwinRiceTwinRice Posts: 92Member
    edited July 2018
    Grats! 6000 is tough even with max cards...we’ll see how trophy inflation helps this season. I’m hoping to hit 5800 this season

Oh...and grats! Making it to 5000 without a max deck is pretty impressive
    helnas
    YOMOj0n.png
    sig courtesy of spicy!
    CoLeader, Bunny Clan (formerly Bewbz and Tacos)
    Highest Trophies: 5962, Max Challenge: 16
    Current Ladder Deck:
    Pekka (8), Baby Dragon (8), Lightning (8), Tornado (8), Furnace (11), Zap (13), Battle Ram (11), EWiz (5)
  • 2Sage2Sage Posts: 32Member
    edited July 2018
    Nice. I use Pekka every time we have it for war. Been thinking of trying to use it on ladder.
  • ekgoalie34ekgoalie34 Posts: 178Member
    Congrats! Welcome to the club. (Even though its been like 4-5 seasons since Ive been to 5K lol. Perhaps this season I will get there again.)

It feels great when you get there without a maxed deck while everyone else around you has one.
    i64eeqpxee29.png
    Thanks to Spicy for the Sig! Go Check Out His Work.
    http://http://communityroyale.com/discussion/188/shop-the-spiciest-signatures-request-awesome-gfx-here

Deck: Golem(8), Baby Dragon(8), MM(11), Archers(13), Rocket(11), Tombstone(11), Log(4), Lightning(7)
    PB: 5523 (Set on 12/2/18)
    King Tower:13, 100% F2P
  • PuzoPuzo Posts: 475Member
    Congrats! Really impressive to reach 5k with that deck.
  • No_C_StickNo_C_Stick Posts: 134Member
    TwinRice wrote: »
    Grats! 6000 is tough even with max cards...we’ll see how trophy inflation helps this season. I’m hoping to hit 5800 this season

Oh...and grats! Making it to 5000 without a max deck is pretty impressive

I think I can make it with a m-1 deck. 5.5k for sure.

Right now the things that wreck me most are max stab gobs and max fireballs because my LJ can't ohko level 13 stab gobs and my Ice Wiz gets ohko'd by max fb since they are still both at level 3.

Getting both my cards to level 4 will remove those interactions and let me play my style more often.

And good luck with hitting 5.8 k.
    helnas
    KT lvl 13
    PB 5877
    PEKKA 13, Poison 13, B Dragon 13, Zap 13, Fire Spirits 13, Bandit 13, LJ 12, Ice Wiz 13

Puzo wrote: »

You make it seem like I have an odd deck :p. Then again I have never seen another player run my deck.

My guild leader tells me that only I can win with this deck, and he might be right =).

I haven't changed it since bandit's release and I doubt I ever will.
    KT lvl 13
    PB 5877

• PuzoPuzo Posts: 475Member
    No_C_Stick wrote: »
    Puzo wrote: »

You make it seem like I have an odd deck :p. Then again I have never seen another player run my deck.

My guild leader tells me that only I can win with this deck, and he might be right =).

I haven't changed it since bandit's release and I doubt I ever will.

Well, you kind of do have an odd deck :)

But my main point was your levels.
  • TwinRiceTwinRice Posts: 92Member
    Not to demean you or doubt your skill...but no way you make 6000 with m-1 cards in the current Ladder situation. Our most skilled player in our clan has a max account and hasn’t made it much higher than 5800 using a multitude of decks, meta or non-meta. You pretty much only see max decks and pros where he and I are at (5600+). Go on a mini losing streak and we drop hundreds of trophies in 30 minutes. It is a VERY different world up in the mid 5000s.

Now, with the new trophy reset system, this may change and folks may be able to push to 6000 easier, but not at the moment. 5800 is already ranked globally at 1500 or so and 6000 right now is 683 global. Again, not trying to disparage or doubt you, but trust me, it gets a lot harder.....
    YOMOj0n.png
    sig courtesy of spicy!
    CoLeader, Bunny Clan (formerly Bewbz and Tacos)
    Highest Trophies: 5962, Max Challenge: 16
    Current Ladder Deck:
    Pekka (8), Baby Dragon (8), Lightning (8), Tornado (8), Furnace (11), Zap (13), Battle Ram (11), EWiz (5)
  • helnashelnas Posts: 4Member
    Grats man, never made it past 4100
    Not to demean you or doubt your skill...but no way you make 6000 with m-1 cards in the current Ladder situation. Our most skilled player in our clan has a max account and hasn’t made it much higher than 5800 using a multitude of decks, meta or non-meta. You pretty much only see max decks and pros where he and I are at (5600+). Go on a mini losing streak and we drop hundreds of trophies in 30 minutes. It is a VERY different world up in the mid 5000s.

Now, with the new trophy reset system, this may change and folks may be able to push to 6000 easier, but not at the moment. 5800 is already ranked globally at 1500 or so and 6000 right now is 683 global. Again, not trying to disparage or doubt you, but trust me, it gets a lot harder.....

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that there were only a few thousand players with trophies higher than 5.8k+ :scream:. I wonder how big the player pool is above 5k if it starts shrinking that quickly.

In that case, I will definitely have my work cut out then :pensive:.

The good news is that I got the 2 LJs I needed for a level 4 today and I think I can definitely break 5.2k now.

At the very least, if I can give my guild leader a run for his money (he broke 5.6k yesterday) then I'm good B).
    KT lvl 13
    PB 5877

• AnomynionAnomynion Posts: 101Member
    No_C_Stick wrote: »

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that there were only a few thousand players with trophies higher than 5.8k+ :scream:. I wonder how big the player pool is above 5k if it starts shrinking that quickly.

In that case, I will definitely have my work cut out then :pensive:.

The good news is that I got the 2 LJs I needed for a level 4 today and I think I can definitely break 5.2k now.

At the very least, if I can give my guild leader a run for his money (he broke 5.6k yesterday) then I'm good B).
    *casually gets 2 legendaries in a day*

feelsbadman :/

Congrats though... wish you luck getting higher!

IBu7vH4.png
    Thanks to ClashofHolmes for the sig!