Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Looking for Clan merge

mrorange17mrorange17 Posts: 2Member
edited July 2018 in Clan Chat
A group of adults full of bants and active looking to trim the dead wood from the clan by leaving and joining a new one. You must be up for war and must be up for casual comedy and English speaking
Tagged:

Comments

• LordDravenLordDraven Posts: 275Member
    How many members do you have that are willing to move? I have some spot open and could even cut out a few more. We war always and we are in gold 1
  • trilogytrilogy Posts: 57Member
    I have 9 spots open in Starship. What are your trophy ranges?
  • Wedge1540Wedge1540 Posts: 17Member
    we're a very active new clan, 1st place in our 4 past wars, we're also a very unique clan when it comes to the ranking system, for more info check https://www.reddit.com/r/RoyaleRecruit/comments/90r78u/2000_blizzard_united_new_clan_for_active_warring/
  • Wbattle45Wbattle45 Posts: 27Member
    All these new clans you guys are forming, over a short amount of time, but looking to merge into another clan..? I'm trying to figure out if you want to merge? Or looking for members?
  • Viral_LeaderViral_Leader Posts: 2Member
    You should come over and help us out with a clan war, and see if a merge will work! Our clan is Improv Squad and our clan tag us #22QVV8V
  • EagaBeavaEagaBeava Posts: 7Member
    We are happy to have you guys at Beer Logic n2qcdhg7pzfu.png
  • Wixkeds_XlGiantsWixkeds_XlGiants Posts: 4Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi we at XL giants have room for 8 new members. Join us if your still on the search

• Wixkeds_XlGiantsWixkeds_XlGiants Posts: 4Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi we at XL giants have room for 8 new members. Join us if your still on the search

Clan is open

qqt9ljajtvvp.jpg
  • MojojojoMojojojo Posts: 98Member
    My friends and I just started a clan too. We at 6 members, need min 4 more for war.

Here is our clan tag if you're interested in merging #9C2UL22Y. First 10 members will get auto Elder!
  • 1law41law4 Posts: 1Member
    Please come join us!su04c77335xu.jpg
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    This is probably why this thread needs to be closed. I would assume that you guys have already merged with a clan, but there are still replies to this thread. If you guys have not merged yet, then please look through the clan chat subforum to see what works best for you (or look through these replies).

Closed.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.