Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Casual clan recruiting for war be Active!

SnivymasterSnivymaster Posts: 12Member
edited September 7 in Clan Chat
We are looking for members in our clash royale clan named HotChiliPeppers any member is free to join as long as they are 1) active (at least once a day) 2) try to socialize with clan mates now and then 3)Donate when you get the chance 4) Willing to get stronger Note: make sure you join the one with my player name which is Snivymaster we currently have 34 or so member i have just cleansed our clan from inactives so please only join if you know you will play WE DONT WANT DEAD ACCOUNTS TAKING SPACE! We are currently doing clan wars and are starting to do it more frequently.

Comments

• MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,716Moderator
    Moved to clan chat.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • SnivymasterSnivymaster Posts: 12Member
    My bad @MathChamp i didnt know what tab recruiting was supposed to be in.
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,716Moderator
    My bad @MathChamp i didnt know what tab recruiting was supposed to be in.

That's fine. Just make sure to only bump your thread every 24 hours and not create any new clan recruitment threads unless you are recruiting for a different clan altogether.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
    Sure @MathChamp but how do i bump it up without making a new one.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    edited August 17
    how do i bump it up without making a new one.

Bumping is replying to your own thread to bring it back up to page one. It means Bring Up My Post
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
    We are still available for any newcomers.
    We have few spots left but are removing inactives as the days pass so check in daily. Please be active if you are joining we dont need the majority to be offlime like it is now....we would like the opposite and for the majority to be online.
    Please read the above before joining.
    Bump......
    We seek 15 more members please comply :(
  • LsdtripLsdtrip Posts: 5Member
    Hello m8, im a new player and im looking for active guild. Im very active, couple time per day for sure :) Could i have guild name?
    The guild name is HotChiliPeppers it says it in the post...we did a wipe recently and are now recruiting more members we are at 25 or so.
    We have 3 clan wins atm and need participants.