Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

My First CR Video

TheBlastoiseTheBlastoise Posts: 150Administrator
Hey guys,

So I've been pretty distracted with work and other projects and here's one of those now. My first Clash Royale video is up. You can watch it here.

I have also been working on some stuff for the site here, but it's not quite done yet (most of you won't even notice, as it's really better tools for our mods).

Comments

• MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    edited August 2018
    I might have watched the video while saying stuff about magic archer placements and not fireballing pumps, but I'm probably worse than you. We might need to do a friendly battle to test that :crsmirk:

And, I will say that the changes TheBlastoise is making will immensely help us mods and take less time for us mods to do certain things on the forums. Might bring me back from slight inactivity as well (even though I'm posting this when I "shouldn't". College hasn't really started yet, so I still have time in the day to do this).
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • OmgItsEthanOmgItsEthan Posts: 1,020Member
    This is esports like playing here
    Oh ma gash guys its ya boi Ethan

Memes are best

Join the best clan Moonbeam
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

Idk what else to put here m8

9yo Army