Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Stupid Forumers with ads

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,907Member
Man, those forumers with ads went to the next level, going from everyday ads to violent and inapropiate ads. Those forumers must be murderers or something. And not only that but there is no variety with the ads. They get more boring and boring.
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    We need a human verification for them. Already there are less mods which causes such inapt topics to stay on for quite some time.
    I hope all these idiotic fucking companies die in hell.
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • TTtheTTTtheT Posts: 1,402Member
    I don't know how they expect us to buy their stuff

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    I hate those type of forumers, ads are just getting more annoying tbh. And as Vengenece said, Human Vertification is a nice idea.
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,172Moderator
    I wouldn't even consider them "forumers" really. After all, they're not even human :crsmirk:

But seriously, I don't really like seeing them either. I don't get pissed online very easily, so they don't make me rage as much as they just merely annoy me. The staff team is beginning discussions on human verification.

I also think that some of the bots are using same IP address, so maybe IP banning some of them could reduce the amount of them joining per day
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 9 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • VengeanceVengeance Posts: 1,403Member
    Their number is at its peak now, and they have many inapt ads. We need to do something ASAP.
    YIoX9bC.jpg
    Signature done by JcttehTheWise
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,095Member
    I don’t even get their point, surely no one is going to their sites.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    edited August 2018
    We moderators discussed about human verification, and now there is a human verification check when signing up (it's reCAPTCHA v2 specifically). This should hopefully stop a big chunk of the bots. The day before yesterday there was 32 bots we had to ban, and today there was only 11 bots to ban, and only 4 of those bots posted discussions on the forums.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 293Member
    How on earth do these Stupid Retards Found these fourms? I ultimately doubt Tim had Advertised of gave example of our forum Elsewhere:crsmirk:

While I've seen Reddit, I don't found spam posts anywhere, I guess that's because they're taken care by the almighty auto bot Moderators who have programmed to delete any comment containing a link if it's new account. Now I think if it's, then Spammer Community could easily manipulate it by many ways like you can think off. While I've seen it's too easy to spam A Community forums? Am i missing something? Or it's just supercell forums.
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
    How on earth do these Stupid Retards Found these fourms? I ultimately doubt Tim had Advertised of gave example of our forum Elsewhere:crsmirk:

While I've seen Reddit, I don't found spam posts anywhere, I guess that's because they're taken care by the almighty auto bot Moderators who have programmed to delete any comment containing a link if it's new account. Now I think if it's, then Spammer Community could easily manipulate it by many ways like you can think off. While I've seen it's too easy to spam A Community forums? Am i missing something? Or it's just supercell forums.

I think I saw Sharky post once on the old forums that the bots are just posting in multiple forums to get their websites more in the open and towards the top of Internet searches
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

• killerkiller Posts: 1,095Member
    MasterCal wrote: »

I think I saw Sharky post once on the old forums that the bots are just posting in multiple forums to get their websites more in the open and towards the top of Internet searches

It seems unlikely that this serves any purpose other then mischief because I don’t imagine anyone ever follows the links.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
    killer wrote: »
    MasterCal wrote: »

It seems unlikely that this serves any purpose other then mischief because I don’t imagine anyone ever follows the links.
    Eh, some people on the Internet aren't really the brightest people, they may not be very aware of Internet safety/cybersecurity/dangerous links/malware.

Not saying anyone here is like that, just people in general and there are probably people out there that don't know better.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

Yeah but I still Confused how do they found Community royale which wasn't very Known by people, only few of us. Or maybe these scammers would just searching "forums", "forums" on google to find every possible Forum for spam
    Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
    V30GAmy.png
    Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
    Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra
    Or maybe these scammers would just searching "forums", "forums" on google to find every possible Forum for spam
    I would assume that is how it happened
    pv7u5U6.jpg

• MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,720Moderator
    edited September 2018
    I think that the security check needed a couple of days to take full effect (probably collecting the data on new members before they join if I were to guess), and now we only had to ban 8 bots yesterday. So, hopefully the tarot reading cards and other discussion spammers (probably because they were dumb bots who can't get through the hard captcha) are pretty much gone for good.
    Currently subsiding in Forum All-Stars
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 4422 | 88/88 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 1 Lvl 12, 10 Lvl 11, 40 Lvl 10, 26 Lvl 9, 5 Lvl 8, 5 Lvl 7, 1 Lvl 6

Deck: PEKKA (12) - Giant (11) - Night Witch (10) - Musketeer (11) - Mega Minion (11) - Poison (11) - Zap (12) - The Log (10)
    math_menuitem.png
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
    Yesterday i was reading about an entrance examination for civil services and happen to found their dedicated forums, I thought why not check it and see what people are upto about and discussing. Aaaaaaand the Scene was surprisingly unexpected by me. The full 15 page was full of shitty spam threads, particularly the one advertise Live streams and tourneys. And i suspect they didn't have any idea about it so they didn't had any Moderators to remove it.
    V30GAmy.png