Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Current look of the forum.

LokiLoki Posts: 249Member
So I just thought I would voice my opinion of how the forum currently looks.  For the most part I really like it, but one thing I don't like is that you have to click on the out of place + sign to start a thread, that's just a little weird LOL!  I do like the bold thread titles, makes it easier to read at least for me and the colors are pleasing.  Great work guys!
spicydude2050ChrominatorBL4CKN1GHTOperationGamingaldree_fy

Comments

• Forum looks awesome right now but for some reason it says I have way less post then I have actually posted, pretty sure it will be fixed so I'm not complaining
  • ChrominatorChrominator Posts: 230Member
    <p>I like the color scheme and the look (other than the one thing I made a thread about), but I do think it would be nice if the reaction buttons were visible even when you were not hovering over the post with your mouse. I often forget that they are there, because I don't see them. :p</p><p>Overall, though, I really like the look of this forum so far.</p>
    TheBlastoisePikasper
    9xp4fe2hrjtm.png
    IBIv7
  • LokiLoki Posts: 249Member
    Why was this moved?  General discussion is for generally anything!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    edited November 2017
    <p>
    </p><p>Not necessarily. General Discussion is for "discussing anything that doesn't belong in another subforum." Essentially, discuss aspects of the game that isn't balance, strategy, clan, or ideas. Discussions about the forums belong in Forum Talk</p><p>For the record I did not move this thread</p>
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • TheBlastoiseTheBlastoise Posts: 150Administrator
    I'm kind of partial to the + button, as it floats along as you scroll. Not sure if that's something I'm going to change.

Fair point about the reaction buttons. I'll get those to always be visible.

MasterCal wrote: »
    <p>
    </p><p>Not necessarily. General Discussion is for "discussing anything that doesn't belong in another subforum." Essentially, discuss aspects of the game that isn't balance, strategy, clan, or ideas. Discussions about the forums belong in Forum Talk</p><p>For the record I did not move this thread</p>

Well I can not agree because General means Generally Anything! This attitude always pissed me off on the regular forum as people where constantly stating that something did no belong in General when it was a basic general discussion.
    I'm kind of partial to the + button, as it floats along as you scroll. Not sure if that's something I'm going to change.

Fair point about the reaction buttons. I'll get those to always be visible.

Well it is your forum so I can't say much I suppose, was just stating what I didn't like but thank you very much for giving us all a forum to discuss things. I just prefer a link that says flat out click this to post a new thread etc....
  • OperationGamingOperationGaming Posts: 66Member
    Forum Talk is for Talk about the forum. General is for the game.
  • PikasperPikasper Posts: 419Moderator
    Loki wrote: »
    <p>

Well I can not agree because General means Generally Anything! This attitude always pissed me off on the regular forum as people where constantly stating that something did no belong in General when it was a basic general discussion.
    If this was the reason then Forum Talk wouldn't have been created, but as it exists, all discussion regarding forums belongs to Forum Talk.

And General Discussion's description is "Anything that dosen't belongs elsewhere", but there is Forum Talk for discussing about forums and so, this post's title dosen't match with General's topic, thus this was moved.

Another point (just in case if you didn't know), General is for anything General about or related to the game not for anything in General.

I hope I was able to clarify why this thread belongs to Forum Talk and not General.
  • MagmatroidMagmatroid Posts: 35Member
    Yeah, took me a little bit to find the button, lol
    da2f794d-8f7c-4cb2-a974-00482ec07863.png
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    Loki wrote: »
    <p>

General on the old forum was what I said above (anything that doesn't belong in another subforum). Read the below post I quoted for more detail. Forum Talk was a fairly recent subforum in the old forums for forum-related stuff to distinguish from game discussions.
    Forum Talk is for Talk about the forum. General is for the game.

pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
    ― George Orwell, Animal Farm
  • MorrackMorrack Posts: 6Member
    edited November 2017
    This forum is a blessing. Excellent work, guys. :)

Also: 'popular tags - reddit sucks' gave me a good laugh.
  • TheDankPrinceTheDankPrince Posts: 216Member
    Forum looks awesome right now but for some reason it says I have way less post then I have actually posted, pretty sure it will be fixed so I'm not complaining

Maybe you're spamming OT?
    TheDankPrince - horse rider and prince of the dankest memes. The Kingdom returns!