Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Log Bait? BEST deck ever?

JeetsJeets Posts: 292Member
edited November 2017 in Strategy & Deck Building
I was at 3250 trying to use sparky. Then I got the quest play spells so trying to get that done asap (SMC quest)I looked around for a deck .I was recommended log (tesla for inferno) bait.Now I'm at 3950 .That's 700 trophies! It's so easy to use but so hard so many carry zap log these days.I'd recommended it .

https://imgur.com/jMKGrhi image of progression

Comments

• MagmatroidMagmatroid Posts: 35Member
    Oh wow... congrats, maybe you'll hit 4K soon!
    da2f794d-8f7c-4cb2-a974-00482ec07863.png
  • kashyap8899kashyap8899 Posts: 37Member
    Your card levels? Did you hit 4?
  • JeetsJeets Posts: 292Member
    Your card levels? Did you hit 4?

@kashyap8899 I reached 3960 with tourney level cards
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,256Member
    Nah. I think you just found your real playstyle.
    Chrominator
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    Nice. I hat 4k with 2.8 hog cycle (yeah i know, everyone hates hog, but i counter him with cannon, easy) Only problems are E barbs and RG, they need a nerf
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 447Member
    Carlson wrote: »
    Nice. I hat 4k with 2.8 hog cycle (yeah i know, everyone hates hog, but i counter him with cannon, easy) Only problems are E barbs and RG, they need a nerf

Best way to nerf E.Barbs is to stop using a Hog deck...
  • Log bait is definitely a lot stronger than it sounds. You do NOT want to mess with the goblin barrel. One misuse of a spell could cost you a tower and possibly the game.

Of course, it does take some skill. But it looks like it suits you really well :)
    53mxwCG.png?3
    TheSpaghettimobile - a random guy that falls out of existence every five months or so.
    Back again from another superlong hiatus - for now.

• CarlsonCarlson Posts: 1,059Member
    I agree, log bait is so strong in current meta, the only problem is 2 legendaries (maybe 1 if you use zap) so it is not very F2P, and 50% of players are F2P and it is hard to master the deck, needs some skills, especially with goblin barrel juking. Also Rocket, if you misplace it, there goes your match.
    Please, read the rules and explanations
    right here!

XZbonr8.jpg
    Thanks to JcttehTheWise for his amazing signature and his wonderful art!
    Please check out his shop!
    Right here!
  • MSSMSS Posts: 97Member
    Arrows and Log and maybe even Zap in the same deck... says Hi :)
    jxSROAZ.png
  • AquaAqua Posts: 1,117Member
    Yes its if you like playing cheap decks
  • OmgItsEthanOmgItsEthan Posts: 1,020Member
    edited November 2017
    Log bait is definitely a lot stronger than it sounds. You do NOT want to mess with the goblin barrel. One misuse of a spell could cost you a tower and possibly the game.

Of course, it does take some skill. But it looks like it suits you really well :)

Well atlesst in logbait you cant misplace tour whole win-co and waste 6 elixir befause you were 1 tile off (cough Xbow cough) so many times i have misplaced it by 1 tile and lost a game from it (defied not just a reason for me to rant about my misplaced xbows)
    Oh ma gash guys its ya boi Ethan

Memes are best

Join the best clan Moonbeam
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

Idk what else to put here m8

9yo Army

• Log Bait has a really hard time with Golem and a good PEKKA user. Even if your Inferno Tower takes out the Golem, the support units and the secondary win condition will crush your tower.
    I'm a Supercell Forums refugee! My Forum username is BombtowerOP, so some people might recognize me there.
  • basilbrush303basilbrush303 Posts: 21Member
    Princess, knight and goblin gang are all good for the support units (against beatdown) and all cost 3 elixir which is likely to be less than the support units they are countering. I use fire spirits instead of ice spirit and these are great for countering support units.