Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Dreadcharger is recruiting members for a laid back experience [2000+ trophies] #P002YYCP

SicktorSicktor Posts: 15Member
edited September 2018 in Clan Chat
We're looking for mature players to enjoy the game with and grow together. With the new update there will be card trading, and I'd like to get members on board who want to chill, and play at their own pace. Wars will be back to back, and whoever wants to participate can participate. Try to participate as much as you can, but we won't be punishing people for not playing every single war. However, you MUST donate cards if you're requesting cards. It's only fair. See you soon!

Comments

• SicktorSicktor Posts: 15Member
    bump New update is out! Happy trading everyone. Goblin giant is so fun :D
    bump If you guys have any questions let me know.
    Need a few more so we can get some wars going.
    Still lots of room left. Thinking of hosting a 10k tournament soon
    We held the first huge tournament! gz to the winners. 28ya4yd62e09.png
    Still looking for new blood so we can get wars going.
    Some old members left, some new members joined. Shame b/c we could war already. I’ll be on holiday but i’ll check back here daily in case someone has questions.
    Any questions let me know or drop me a PM - i’d be happy to answer
    bump Still looking
    Recruitment ongoing, members are active. Join us!
    For newcomers - We will hold an internal 2k tournament when we hit 15 members and are clan war ready
    Join up peeps, we just need one more for war =)
    We hit our milestone. 15+ members and clan war ready. I will host an internal 2k clan tournament tomorrow. 20:00 CEST. Feel free to join!
    edited September 2018
    Tournament registration opened! Seems like not a lot of people are online from our clan though... If it will be too few I will open it to the public.