Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

More healing cards

Ever sinse the introduction of the Heal spell, healing cards are no longer banned from the game. However besides the Heal spell, no other healing card has come to the game so I want to suggest some to be added, 2 cards to be exact

1st card. The Medicine
Both of the cards will be spells and they will not be the same with the Heal spell. The first one is a small spell similar to Arrows or Zap in heal power that is instantaneous and has to travel in order to take effect.

Cost: 2 Elixir
Heal Power: 200
Radius: 2.5 meters
Common card

Use it with swarms and other cards that have been hit by Zap or Arrows and survived those spells. Useful with Archers and Minions

2nd card. The Blessing
The second one is a lot more stonger than the first one and the Heal spell. Compare it to Lightning or Rocket in heal power. Unlike the Medicine, the blessing does not need to travel to heal the target, instead it starts healing when it is dropped

Cost: 5 Elixir
Heal Power: 1000
Radius: 3 meters
Rare Card

This spell is more usefull with tanky troops like Giants, Princes or even Balloons, sinse those troops cannot be OHKO by Rocket

Do you like these cards? Do you think they will powercreep the Heal spell?
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,352Moderator
    I definitely think they will power creep Heal. The cards are wayyyyy too similar in my opinion. Also, with all the controversy Heal has been through, I'm not sure I'd like another one
    brainiacboyGiorgakis
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3