Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

The Infraction system

MichealloMicheallo Posts: 204Moderator
edited July 9 in Forum Rules
TL;DR:
Mild - 1 point, 1 month to be removed.
Medium - 2 point, 2 months to be removed.
Severe - 3 points, 6 months to be removed.

4 points to get a 5 day ban. 8 points for a 10 day ban, 10 points for a perm ban.

PLEASE NOTE that the Infraction removal is NOT automated. Either you have to ask a moderator to remove it once the Good Behavior Period has ended for your warning(s) or you have to hope a mod visits your profile to see if the infraction has expired.

INFRACTIONS

How the infractions system will work is that there will be 3 types of infractions you can receive mild, medium and severe.

The lowest type of infraction you can get is Mild. You can get this for minor violations such as using swear words outside of RAGE. It will be worth 1 point and will be removed with 1 month of good behaviour.

The second type of infraction you can get is Medium. You can get it for consistently disobeying mod orders. It will be worth 2 points and will be removed after 2 months of good behaviour.

The third type of infraction you can get is Severe. This can come from severe violations. It will be worth 3 points and will be removed after a good behaviour period of 6 months.

You can also be temp banned or perm banned at any moment in time if it is deemed necessary in the situation.

GOOD BEHAVIOUR PERIOD

Each infraction comes with a good behaviour period this means that if you get no infractions in that period then that infraction will be removed and the points coming with that infraction will be removed as well.

If you do happen to get another infraction during the good behaviour period then the time for your infractions will be reset to the beginning for example if you are 2 days away from having your severe infraction removed and get a mild infraction then you will have to wait another 6 months with good behaviour to have the severe infraction removed.

WHAT DO TO IF YOU GET AN INFRACTION

Firstly, don’t freak out it’s not the end of the world. Read what the mod has said and learn from your mistakes. Simple mistakes aren’t going to get you banned, overreacting and causing a scene will.

If you do not agree with the infraction or want an explanation send a MESSAGE and make sure it’s not a post on their wall asking them why you got that infraction or whether you think it was sent to the wrong person. This should be enough for most people. Also don’t get angry when a mod doesn’t respond they might not have the time and are busy.

If you still disagree with the mod then send a message to one of the other mods who didn’t give you an infraction and they may review your infraction if your reasoning for the review is valid and not just “I’m sorry please don’t give me an infraction”.

WHAT HAPPENS TO REMOVED WARNINGS?

If the Good Behavior period has completed and your infraction is removed, the points do not apply to your score anymore. However, the infraction is still visible to you and any staff member who visits your profile. Though they don't count in terms of infraction points, they do still have weight when considering behavior.

Repeating an offense, even if the first warning has expired, may result in a harsher warning (to each mod's discretion). For example, if you get a Mild warning for swearing outside of RAGE! then after one month it gets cleared, but later you get caught swearing again, staff may issue a Medium or even Severe warning depending on the severity of the breach. They also play into consideration for toxicity and whether a ban is needed despite not having 10 active infraction points.
MasterCalGiorgakisThedangers15
michnew.png

Comments

• MichealloMicheallo Posts: 204Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Now you can actually post questions.

I just want to say the above are just possible examples of what could lead to a certain infraction it doesn’t mean it always will however. Your feedback is highly appreciated and there are still improvements to this system.
    michnew.png
  • BL4CKN1GHTBL4CKN1GHT Posts: 273Member
    edited November 2017
    3 severe infractions and your still not banned?

19 mild infractions 2 weeks apart from each other? Still no ban.

Can't say I like it sorry.
    BL4CKN1GHT wrote: »
    3 severe infractions and your still not banned?

19 mild infractions 2 weeks apart from each other? Still no ban.

Can't say I like it sorry.

Well if you read the bottom line of infractions it says someone can be banned at any time so if someone is purposely getting severe infractions sure that would mean someone will be getting a long holiday wouldn’t it?

Well if we use a little bit of cs then getting a mild infraction one after another would be disobeying mod orders wouldn’t it as the people still wouldn’t learn? Which would lead to medium infractions and then severe.

michnew.png
  • RagPvPRagPvP Posts: 5Member
    edited November 2017
    I don't like the diversity in the types of infractions, I mean, why do we call it an infraction if it's just a little warning that will get removed in 2 weeks. Also, from another point, I'm sure that some do care about getting their infractionas reversed, but most users don't even bother themselves reading the message they've received.

I would prefer infractions to be always permanent until the receiver message the mod who issued it discussing why it's undeserved and how the situation would be a misunderstanding somehow.

And let's face it, the forum rules threas is not in the priority list of the vast majority of new registers; however, it should be their responsibility for reading stickies.
    BL4CKN1GHTVills_SkyTerrorAlphaOmegaAwesomeSkittlespicydude2050ferrell34WubWubVengeanceXypherKid23and 1 other.
  • pyguyofdoompyguyofdoom Posts: 61Member
    while i do like the good behavior period, i think it should take less to be banned if we do impliment the good behavior part
    Good morning. In a few days, the final push will commence to save the forums. Forumers from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum save in this history of this forum! Forum -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that today is the 24th of october, and we will once again be fighting for our rights, not from abuse, stupid trolls, or spam bots -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist on this very forum! And should we win the day, the 24th of october will no longer be known as my holiday, but as the day when the clash royale forum declared in one voice:
    We will not go quietly into the night!
    We will not vanish without a fight!
    We're going to live on!
    We're going to survive!
    Soon we must fight for our independence!
  • Flying_MinerFlying_Miner Posts: 14Member
    Uhh, this seems pretty cool, but make lvl 1 infractions disappear in 3 weeks, lvl 2 in 3 months, and have lvl 3 infraction never disappear off one's record (but still take the points away after 6 months)
    nAMNQtj.png
    Thanks to Spicy for the sig
    RagPvP wrote: »
    I don't like the diversity in the types of infractions, I mean, why do we call it an infraction if it's just a little warning that will get removed in 2 weeks. Also, from another point, I'm sure that some do care about getting their infractionas reversed, but most users don't even bother themselves reading the message they've received.

I would prefer infractions to be always permanent until the receiver message the mod who issued it discussing why it's undeserved and how the situation would be a misunderstanding somehow.

And let's face it, the forum rules threas is not in the priority list of the vast majority of new registers; however, it should be their responsibility for reading stickies.

I feel like this is a good idea.

XypherKid23
    <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>
    I don't like the diversity in the types of infractions, I mean, why do we call it an infraction if it's just a little warning that will get removed in 2 weeks. Also, from another point, I'm sure that some do care about getting their infractionas reversed, but most users don't even bother themselves reading the message they've received. I would prefer infractions to be always permanent until the receiver message the mod who issued it discussing why it's undeserved and how the situation would be a misunderstanding somehow. And let's face it, the forum rules threas is not in the priority list of the vast majority of new registers; however, it should be their responsibility for reading stickies.
    </p><p>Well the “Mild infractions” were always thought of as warnings, just called infractions as it is easier.</p><p>I disagree with your contacting mods to get it removed, the main problem with the old forums is that infractions seemed permanent and only a few users knew that to get them removed you would have contacted a mod who could possible not even be mod anymore and go though all that hassle to get it removed. I think it’s better off having a timer attached to it.</p><p> </p><p>
    while i do like the good behavior period, i think it should take less to be banned if we do impliment the good behavior part
    </p><p>Should take less in what way?</p><p>
    Uhh, this seems pretty cool, but make lvl 1 infractions disappear in 3 weeks, lvl 2 in 3 months, and have lvl 3 infraction never disappear off one's record (but still take the points away after 6 months)
    </p><p>Fair enough I’ll pass this comment on. </p><p> </p>
    michnew.png
    <p>Well, you can tell people you can ask for them to be removed.</p><p>It shouldn't be a right tbh.</p>
  • ZygardeZygarde Posts: 294Moderator
    BL4CKN1GHT wrote: »
    <p>Well, you can tell people you can ask for them to be removed.</p><p>It shouldn't be a right tbh.</p>

That'd only increase the trouble for mods and do nothing more. The system is fine as is. Also, it's not final. And about you saying that people won't be banned for toxic behavior, read rule 12... It clearly states people may be banned without prior notice or infractions depending on the situation.

There is NO fixed punishment. It all depends on common sense and moderators take the best decision depending on the situation. It's not hard to understand
    Pikasperdude2050WubWub
    j37luq7sz2x7.png
    Zygarde
    Community Royale Moderator
    Please message me or another moderator if you need any help
    #BunTheMuds
  • RagPvPRagPvP Posts: 5Member
    <p>Well, you can tell people you can ask for them to be removed.</p><p>It shouldn't be a right tbh.</p><p>
    That'd only increase the trouble for mods and do nothing more.
    </p><p>If I said what my reply would be to such a statement, I would've surely gotten infracted. Do you see that "s" after "mod"? I like it.</p>
    <p>Okay, so are infractions removed or reversed after the Time?</p><p>And was this( the whole infraction system ) a collective staff decision</p>
  • TheDankPrinceTheDankPrince Posts: 216Member
    <p>
    I don't like the diversity in the types of infractions, I mean, why do we call it an infraction if it's just a little warning that will get removed in 2 weeks. Also, from another point, I'm sure that some do care about getting their infractionas reversed, but most users don't even bother themselves reading the message they've received. I would prefer infractions to be always permanent until the receiver message the mod who issued it discussing why it's undeserved and how the situation would be a misunderstanding somehow. And let's face it, the forum rules threas is not in the priority list of the vast majority of new registers; however, it should be their responsibility for reading stickies.
    </p><p>This was the pitfall of the old system. It was too 'either-or'. Punitive infraction points for ridiculous things weren't uncommon back there, hence why so many people got banned.</p>
    TheDankPrince - horse rider and prince of the dankest memes. The Kingdom returns!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,121Moderator
    <p>Okay, so are infractions removed or reversed after the Time?</p><p>And was this( the whole infraction system ) a collective staff decision?
    </p><p>1. I personally don't know yet. Time will tell when I look over infractions I gave out and end them</p><p>2. Yes the mods all agreed on this. TheBlastoise is working on making it more automatic atm</p>
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 88/89 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • Ryry77Ryry77 Posts: 8Member
    <p>Here is my take on it</p><p>MILD= 1 point: removed after 1 month of good behavior</p><p>Medium= 3 points: given recovery time of 1 month, any further infractions during this time will result in a  2 week ban. Removed after 2 months of good behavior </p><p>Severe= 7 points: 3 day ban, recovery time of 2 months, any further infractions will result in a 2 week ban, lasts permanent. </p><p>People are given a warning when their infraction points rise above 5 points. Any intentional bad behavior or repeated use of foul language outside of RAGE results in permanent ban. </p><p> </p>
    BL4CKN1GHTAlphaOmega
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.