Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

(One and Only) Off Topic Discussion Catalog and Links List

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 2,907Member
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic
In this subforum, there are countless of One and Only discussions that are for specifically discussing some interesting and general things that are unrelated with Clash Royale or as we call it the Off Topic megathread.

(One and only) Friend Link thread

If you are searching for friends to add in Clash Royale, this is the thread for you. Post your link which can be found from the Friends List in Clash Royale. These links end very quickly, so you have to post a lot of links every time.

(One and Only) Snow discussion thread

Here you can post your experience with snow like if it snows in your place or when/how often it snows.

(One and Only) Birthday thread

While not a One and Only discussion thread, I decided to add it here. In this thread, there is a list of all forumers that have revealed their birthdays and when they are. Post your own in order to be added to the list.

(One and Only) Clash Royale Memes thread

This is the ideal place for Forum Memelords. Post your Clash Royale memes and have fun. You might end up get a LOL reaction or two.

(One and Only) Premier League Football discussion thread

Another thread that is technically not a One and Only discussion thread but still fits this list. This is for football fans, especially for Premier League which is the British Football league.

(One and Only) Photography thread

This is yet another thread that is not a One and Only one but it still fits the list. This is for photography fans and photographers who want to either post their photos or look what others have posted and rate their photos.

(One and Only) Wildfire discussion thread

Have you seen or heard a tragedy that was caused by a wildfire? Then here is where you can share it to us. In this thread, you can also talk about windfires in general like how frequent they are or how they have affected your community

(One and Only) Metal Music discussion thread

This discussion is for metal music enthusiasts. Tell us which is your favorite metal music band and add a video of the song you like in the discussion.

(One and Only) Pets discussion thread

Have you ever had a pet? Do you have memories of it? Post it there and share the memories with. Those pets will be honored forever.

(One and Only) Currency Collection discussion thread

Have you consider making a money collection? Post your collectibles here and share them with us. We will not come to steal them, do not worry.

(One and Only) Time Capsule thread

Post here your stats that you have every year. Then compare the stats you added with the previous ones. You will realize that you will have progressed a lot and we will notice that as well.

Those are all the discussions currently fitting this list. If there is another thread that can fit here, then let me know
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments